• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Levram//Marvel

Ummmm I did , no offense but Im interested how many people are waiting there arrival:coffee:....

Gee now I feel left out. Well, not really.

Got it as well. Still waiting for them to replace the bunk shit they sent me months ago but I doubt that's ever going to happen. Curious to see what happens in the next few days

I got the email says levram isn't with them anymore that guy was an ass.

When did abaxen start shipping bunk gear? And what compounds where bunk? I got a bunch of their tren ace but I think it's good and predates all the wreckage.

Yeah I got it, I ordered from them before they dissapeared from the forum and they were pretty good, back when they had Mansir... some one order so we know if it's legit or not

Yeah I got it, I ordered from them before they dissapeared from the forum and they were pretty good, back when they had Mansir... some one order so we know if it's legit or not

They sucked greasy black dick... piss poor reviews and labs to boot.

They sucked greasy black dick... piss poor reviews and labs to boot.

I had pretty good results with their Test C, that was a while ago tho... After that I went with RC....

So I guess I'm pretty good at choosing the right sources... (sarcasm)

The gear I labbed fucked me up and the results were piss poor.

Maybe we should discuss why you delete posts in the IA forum without actually answering them instead? Trying to hide some scamming or what psycho???

not scamming...but their packages don't seem to be so "stealth" and get blocked at customs...then you get a letter from customs,and if you're a bit smart and wanna avoid any kind of legal issue, you send an e-mail to customs clearly stating that the package is not for you,it's a mistake.then customs send it back...and after waiting more than a month since the time you've paid for your stuff,you have to pay again for shipping even if they told you that reshipping would have been for free...and hope that this time the fucking package would make it through customs.

Get Shredded!
I thought you were spec testing for them Rap... You were not sent free gear to test ? Nothing to make up for your previous negative posts?? Hmmm.. Seems kinda strange .. Must not know how detailed your graphs are :)

I thought you were spec testing for them Rap... You were not sent free gear to test ? Nothing to make up for your previous negative posts?? Hmmm.. Seems kinda strange .. Must not know how detailed your graphs are :)

Mans knows... bumping so we can say you were warned. :coffee:

His spec tests are spec'd tested....and include visual chartin:coffee:

The bogus video of their so called lab should have been the first clue...... Outside of the two autoclaves, NOTHING in that lab had anything to do with making steroids.

EDIT: Just to be clear I was referring to International Anabolics who was mentioned earlier.

Last edited:
Some people may have had bad experiences with ia, but they always did right by me and went way over and above. I'm sorry they're gone.

Some people may have had bad experiences with ia, but they always did right by me and went way over and above. I'm sorry they're gone.

lucky guy,I'm hoping the reshipping won't be blocked at customs,again...reshipping for which I've paid ,even if at the beginning of my issues I got a mail from them stating that it would have been for free ;) lesson learned,I'll stick to more trustable sources,with known reputation.

Unfortunately, as with many sources theme reps mean well but the ones pulling the strings pull some bullshit and put the rep in a bad situation. Psyco is a stand up dude. I think its out of his hands. Doesn't mean you shouldn't be pissed, I would be. It's tough to trust any source really. Everyone claims to have the best gear etc.

The bogus video of their so called lab should have been the first clue...... Outside of the two autoclaves, NOTHING in that lab had anything to do with making steroids.

EDIT: Just to be clear I was referring to International Anabolics who was mentioned earlier.

Took all I had to keep my mouth shut on that one. Talk about a line of bullshit.

Unfortunately, as with many sources theme reps mean well but the ones pulling the strings pull some bullshit and put the rep in a bad situation. Psyco is a stand up dude. I think its out of his hands. Doesn't mean you shouldn't be pissed, I would be. It's tough to trust any source really. Everyone claims to have the best gear etc.

psycho followed all the story,and tried to help me but as you've said it's not in his hands.

Back