• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Green Team

getfit34

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been here for a while. Do I qualify to jump on the wagon with AY? Can a rep message me or let me know how I can jump on it. I've heard only great things about you all.. Thanks

This is a situation where you need to do your due diligence, brother. If you've been here a while, you should know who the reps are. ;) Find out who their reps are and message one of them. ;) That's the easy part, the interrogation can be annoying. Haha. Threads like this are one of the worst ways to try and jump in BTW. Good day sir! :)

Been here a while but hardly post.. I'd say get your post count up first. Took me a while and a few "no you're not ready" messages until I was allowed

Yes, I need that other acct getfit36 canceled. Once I downloaded the app Tapatalk to my new ph it gave me my old user.. . . sorry if I confused you all

Will have to show 3 types of ID, strip search, back ground check, go on probation for 6 months, buy a selected few some free gear, video tape yourself committing a crime and just maybe and I mean maybe they might respond to you.

Get your post count up and establish communications.....

IML Gear Cream!
Fuck ID. Straight to the strip search. Should give you all the info you need :)

Will have to show 3 types of ID, strip search, back ground check, go on probation for 6 months, buy a selected few some free gear, video tape yourself committing a crime and just maybe and I mean maybe they might respond to you.

Get your post count up and establish communications.....
Ha ha, love it. Repped when I'm at a pc.

If that's what it takes to get quality candy then strip search it is.. You all just don't give up in giving me a hard time.. Lol

If that's what it takes to get quality candy then strip search it is.. You all just don't give up in giving me a hard time.. Lol

I hear there is another way in.. Through the back door.. Got to let the green team run a train.

Back