• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

Received Customs letter/seizure. Dame it was a good run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tgrady

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So after getting my juice int, for over 5 years, i received my first customs notice.

This was not from a sponsor on here, no worries :)

So a few months back, i had a pack land in Chicago Customs inbound, and well there went 1200iu. I was told it went inbound and not to accept the pack, so i did not accept it, but when my china guy got it back to him it was empty, all that nice HGH.

So 5 months later, i receive a letter in the mail. I can fight them for it, and admit it is mine. I can take it to court, or i can give it up. They want me to send the letter back. But obviously i will not be doing any of that, trashing it.

Dame i used to think this would never happen, never had 1 problem.

message received, thank you for your letter acknowledgement.
L.E.

Dame... They xrayed your pack and wanted your GH's

Thousands of Packs and they got mine, come on. Well at least all i got was a letter right, it could have been worse but thank god they have more important shit to worry about.

But after that 1 time, that is it, all done. Will stick only to domestic.

hahaha, right. I was thinking about that before even posting it on here. But no info on here that could link anything to me. Plus my Home is clean, and i declined that shit when it showed months back. Happy i did that, and did not sign for anything.

message received, thank you for your letter acknowledgement.
L.E.

Tracy McGrady.. Be lucky you didn't get a controlled delivery, you could've put your ol' NBA career on the line.

Read the rules! Knock off this discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back