• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

So I have a warrant for my arrest.....

ROID

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Wreckless driving . 107 in a 70.

Fuckers wouldn't let me pay it without coming to court and I had prior obligations that day.

So the hunt is on....

I doubt they will even be looking for you. Just don't get pulled over or in a situation where you need to show I.D. To the cops you'll be fine. You can walk into the court house, stand in front if a judge and get another court date without being arrested for the warrant; I've had to before.

just get a lawyer and have him handle it. Mine charges a little extra but guarantees me I don't need to go near the court house. :nono:

I got hit for 90 in a 45. Cop tried to rip my license in half.

They can arrest you on the spot for anything over 100.

Might as well step up and get it delt with. Its no fun having to look over your shoulder and sweat everytime you see a cop.

They can arrest you on the spot for anything over 100.

here its anything 25mph over the posted limit...

I got puled over doing 90 in a 30 in front of the pd two yrs ago :coffee:

I got a written warning... veterans plates,I rarely even get pulled over unless Im in NY with my bmw..they love that fucking car

IML Gear Cream!
All I will say is get it taken care of. They have a funny way of tripling the ticket price when you no show or no pay on time. I once had a fix it ticket for cf # on my boat. I fixed the next day and had the same sheriff sign off the ticket at the lake. I tossed in the glove box and forgot. 2 months later I get a failure to appear notice and a $790 fine to pay. The fix it ticket was $85. Tried to get out of it but I was no match the big man at the court house. Fucked in the ass without lube writing that check. Think there was some sand in it too.

I thought you lived in FL Sheri ? Why i think that i do not remember.

More money has passed through my hands than i can count but i just drive a modest camry. So Sheri. i would love for you to give me a tour of NY in your BMW.

All I will say is get it taken care of. They have a funny way of tripling the ticket price when you no show or no pay on time. I once had a fix it ticket for cf # on my boat. I fixed the next day and had the same

sheriff sign off the ticket at the lake. I tossed in the glove box and forgot. 2 months later I get a failure to appear notice and a $790 fine to pay. The fix it ticket was $85. Tried to get out of it but I was no match the big man at the court house. Fucked in the ass without lube writing that check. Think there was some sand in it too.

Many times I've had trouble with Da Law in my home town. They know they can shake me down any time. So many people are jealous of The Roid. Unfortunate for them God is on my side.

I thought you lived in FL Sheri ? Why i think that i do not remember.

More money has passed through my hands than i can count but i just drive a modest camry. So Sheri. i would love for you to give me a tour of NY in your BMW.

I do not live in florida, I despise florida - swamp and mosquitoes..ick
I have family in NY but do not live in NY
but everytime I've driven through NY in the bmw I've been pulled over-- never in the audi, saab, jeep, dodge or my old bmw which was ironically red. just the current one. They love that thing- which reminds me, I need to get that thing ready to unload or get the daughters Jetta suitable for me to drive next winter...

All I will say is get it taken care of. They have a funny way of tripling the ticket price when you no show or no pay on time. I once had a fix it ticket for cf # on my boat. I fixed the next day and had the same sheriff sign off the ticket at the lake. I tossed in the glove box and forgot. 2 months later I get a failure to appear notice and a $790 fine to pay. The fix it ticket was $85. Tried to get out of it but I was no match the big man at the court house. Fucked in the ass without lube writing that check. Think there was some sand in it too.

its funny you say that because I got a ticket yrs ago that I apparently never mailed in and didn't know about it until i enlisted.
here they normally pull your license and you have to go to court
for whatever reason my license was never pulled and no additional fine added. The clerk at the court was really funny cuz she was like..can you come in today and like pay this before someone catches it? i have no idea how this didn't get caught..its was like 4/5 yrs old

the hubs had a child support arrest warrant from when he was deployed..stupid bitch got the court order while he was deployed for a yr and a half ..by the time it caught up with him it was a little over 20k
that hurt a little to write the check for. He would have been fucked if I hadn't just sold some real estate too.

its funny you say that because I got a ticket yrs ago that I apparently never mailed in and didn't know about it until i enlisted.
here they normally pull your license and you have to go to court
for whatever reason my license was never pulled and no additional fine added. The clerk at the court was really funny cuz she was like..can you come in today and like pay this before someone catches it? i have no idea how this didn't get caught..its was like 4/5 yrs old

the hubs had a child support arrest warrant from when he was deployed..stupid bitch got the court order while he was deployed for a yr and a half ..by the time it caught up with him it was a little over 20k
that hurt a little to write the check for. He would have been fucked if I hadn't just sold some real estate too.

Love how they will not compromise. Guy was helping them over seas and still no help. Crazy ass system. Funny thing about mine was I handled it the next day but forgot to mail it. They would not even look at the ticket that was signed and dated fixed.

I do not live in florida, I despise florida - swamp and mosquitoes..ick
I have family in NY but do not live in NY
but everytime I've driven through NY in the bmw I've been pulled over-- never in the audi, saab, jeep, dodge or my old bmw which was ironically red. just the current one. They love that thing- which reminds me, I need to get that thing ready to unload or get the daughters Jetta suitable for me to drive next winter...

so you live in Jersey???...yeah thats so much better than Florida. Id rather live in the swamp naked getting eaten alive by mosquitoes than live in Jersey.

I think any question that starts with "Either back to Jersey or X" the correct answer is always X -Ben Afflek, Runner Runner

Wreckless driving . 107 in a 70.

Fuckers wouldn't let me pay it without coming to court and I had prior obligations that day.

So the hunt is on....
One too many fast & furious movies?

Get Shredded!
so you live in Jersey???...yeah thats so much better than Florida. Id rather live in the swamp naked getting eaten alive by mosquitoes than live in Jersey.

I think any question that starts with "Either back to Jersey or X" the correct answer is always X -Ben Afflek, Runner Runner

Jersey girls

SK_Ratchet.jpg

how does driving through equate to living next to exactly?

I drive through Virginia, North Carolina and a half a dzn other states including Kentucky
I don't live next to any of those either

this just in, Sher is from mexico. or at least drives near it

Texas has highways with the speed limit set at 85mph....maybe you people need to move...

just get a lawyer and have him handle it. Mine charges a little extra but guarantees me I don't need to go near the court house. :nono:

/\ This!

Might as well step up and get it delt with. Its no fun having to look over your shoulder and sweat everytime you see a cop.

/\ This!

here its anything 25mph over the posted limit...

I got puled over doing 90 in a 30 in front of the pd two yrs ago :coffee:

I got a written warning... veterans plates,I rarely even get pulled over unless Im in NY with my bmw..they love that fucking car

You showed him tha booty, didn't ya? :kiss:

Do horses go that fast cowboy?

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeak!

Back