• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My new addiction

ROID

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I stuck my paws in this dirty sluts vagina the other day. I was hesitant to use my cock because I'm sure she has the AIDS. However, ever since that night of bliss I can't stop smelling my fingers. Its my new addiction. No matter how many times I wash my hands the smell is still there.

carry on you bunch of fags.

Sounds exactly how one of my high school hook ups went. Only her pussy STUNK, I was too drunk to notice or care at the time but it literally made my hand stink for the whole next day. No matter how many times I washed my hands, no matter what soap I used, it would not come off.

Had a girl like that once too...but being too inexperienced, I thought it was the norm. Just thought all chicks were "fishy." LOL

Really claiming that on high school naivete? Sounds good

Really claiming that on high school naivete? Sounds good

You wouldn't think food that smells rotten is normal, so why would you think a women's meat wallet smelling fishy is Normal..? Haha

So I stuck my paws in this dirty sluts vagina the other day. I was hesitant to use my cock because I'm sure she has the AIDS. However, ever since that night of bliss I can't stop smelling my fingers. Its my new addiction. No matter how many times I wash my hands the smell is still there.

carry on you bunch of fags.

smell..

most primal of the senses

i can't do it. if it smells wrong - i don't care if its miss universe that shit is DONE

I have endured some foul smells to get that almighty pussy........pretty sure nothing would stop me......

you might be more of a man than me, i can't do it

smell..

its the one thing that will stop me in my tracks

even if her body odor or fucking hair smells weird - it really detracts form her beauty or appeal

im not talking hairspray or perfume. I'm speaking to the scent of a woman, skin and hair..

if its right, man it sets me on fire

but the pussy smelling off?

i'll bounce the fuck out of there like I'm on flubber shoes

deadliest catch without the crabs

:lol:

I dated this trash bag for a while, cause she had the biggest, fullest, bounciest titties I ever did see. Used to like bullclips on the nips while I was fucking her.

But she stunk bad, even freshly showered I could smell it.

And she had an untrained dog, used to live inside while she was at work, shit all over the joint, jump up on me, bark, no boundaries etc.

Anywho, I told her my name was ROID and Asia pharma gearz made me a god before kicking that shit to the curb.

Back