• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

how do u deal with constipation?

c/s

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Not sure if this is the right thread to for this post.. but i been on a bulk for a couple weeks now..but man..i get so bloated..n constipated that i go only once a day in da morning..so it makes it hard to even eat..feel like food is up to my chest.. sumtimes i take dieter tea to help me go..

i know alot of u guys can put more food down than i can...what do u guys do for this problem

Magnesium citrate is a good laxative to clear ya out.

If your bloated and constipated your body is not digesting and utilizing nutrients efficiently. Eat only when your hungry don't force feed yourself. Eat stuff that has natural probiotics in it like; kimchi, saur krout, kefir and Greek yogurt. Drink plenty of water 1-2 gallons. Don't eat to much fibrous veges and carbs. Do cardio 3-4 times a week for like 20-30 mins

I just tell Colochine to take off all his clothes. That will gross the shit out of any one.

Magnesium citrate is a good laxative to clear ya out.

If your bloated and constipated your body is not digesting and utilizing nutrients efficiently. Eat only when your hungry don't force feed yourself. Eat stuff that has natural probiotics in it like; kimchi, saur krout, kefir and Greek yogurt. Drink plenty of water 1-2 gallons. Don't eat to much fibrous veges and carbs. Do cardio 3-4 times a week for like 20-30 mins

Why would you say to not eat fibrous veges? They're full of fiber, and fiber decreases transit time.

ill give Magnesium citrate a try..n add sum greek yogurt back into my diet.. i drink senna on the weekends to make sure i get rid of all the crap in me..but would like to be more regular..

Why would you say to not eat fibrous veges? They're full of fiber, and fiber decreases transit time.

When I eat to much fibrous veges like Kale, spinach, broccoli etc it plugs me up worse than anything. Same wit grains. I eat almost completely gluten free now other than Ezekiel bread. Shit plugs you up and hinders digestion of food at least for me. I can eat way more food, stay leaner wit no bloat staying wit small amounts of veges, white rice, cream of rice, gluten free oats, white potato and Ezekiel.

Psyllium twice a day, at least a gallon of water and you will be fine.

IML Gear Cream!
Prunes. Get them at costco in the yellow bag.

More water.

Psyllium twice a day, at least a gallon of water and you will be fine.
^^^ this. Just up your soluble fiber intake. You are probably consuming an over abundance of insoluble fiber which will make shitting feel like a competition in cement slinging. A couple of teaspoons a day of psyllium will get you running smoothly, plus it's great for cholesterol.

eat alot of raw oatmeal that i mix with my shakes just cuz its a easy to make..can that be the problem?

eat alot of raw oatmeal that i mix with my shakes just cuz its a easy to make..can that be the problem?
Yes. Cook them instead, or allow them enough time to sit in the shake and absorb water. They are an excellent source of soluble fiber, but it's useless for regularity if you don't allow them sufficient enough time to actually absorb and expand in water.

Number one thing on a BULK, if your bloated and constipated and can't eat the solution is not eat more food. Regardless of type. Bloating, constipation and loss of appetite means the body cannot digest the large amounts of food volume and the body isn't assimilating nutrients efficiently.

The body will only grow so fast regardless of cals. If you force feed yourself the food will either sit in your stomach(constipation) or get stored in other areas.

What I have def learned in over a decade of doing this is eat when your hungry. If that's 3 meals a day or if that's 8 meals a day. Learn to trust your body not necessarily someone else advice. Once you do this you will stay leaner why you bulk, still put on the same lbs and strength and feel lots better

The body will only grow so fast regardless of cals. If you force feed yourself the food will either sit in your stomach(constipation) or get stored in other areas.

What I have def learned in over a decade of doing this is eat when your hungry. If that's 3 meals a day or if that's 8 meals a day. Learn to trust your body not necessarily someone else advice. Once you do this you will stay leaner why you bulk, still put on the same lbs and strength and feel lots better

sumtimes i feel so bloated but im hungry n try to eat but cant eat much cuz i just feel uncomfortable.. its not all the time.. just some days are worse than others.. gonna take the advise u guys given n hopefully i figure out how to solve this problem

That's not the best advice when you consider how little calorie intake has to do with hunger. Due to leptin, ghrelin, glucose and how they all interplay, it's possible to be hungry after downing 3,500 calories, or satiated after an 1800 calorie day. If you're going off "feeling," (the above factors) it's then completely down to what time you ate beforehand and what you ate to determine how "full" you are. Example: 500 calories of a simple carb will have you hungry again in a few hours. 500 calories of complex carbs, or oatmeal and steak will keep you VERY full, as will something fibrous, etc.

Not saying that going off feeling is a bad solution, but it's far from the best solution. A bodybuilder should be counting and measuring what they eat to hit a protein/calorie target daily for maximizing results. This is crucial not only for newbies (who eat nowhere enough), but especially if you've hit your "genetic limit" or are running steroids, diet is one of those necessary factors that can make a huge difference.
Also, if you want to maintain below 9-10% body fat year-round or have dreams of competing, you need to be counting what you eat.

I never said don't count cals at all. What I'm saying is half people don't even know how many cals they need to put on size and they eat way to much. Learning to listen to your body is the most important part of bodybuilding.

Lets just say I need 4000cals to maintain weight ED. That's 28000. So I know on my leg and back days I'm a starved beast so I can eat 6000 cals those days. That's 12000. Chest/shoulders and arms days are more like 4500 and days off are like 3000. That's a surplus of 2000 cals a week for growth. I've learned this just off observing myself.

Now how you get those cals is up to you, your work/school schedule, family life, metabolism etc. Long as you get the cals rather its 3-6 meals with sufficient protein you will grow and it's completely irrelevant

Get Shredded!
sumtimes i feel so bloated but im hungry n try to eat but cant eat much cuz i just feel uncomfortable.. its not all the time.. just some days are worse than others.. gonna take the advise u guys given n hopefully i figure out how to solve this problem
Also, add in some lite cardio to help shake things up.

When I eat to much fibrous veges like Kale, spinach, broccoli etc it plugs me up worse than anything. Same wit grains. I eat almost completely gluten free now other than Ezekiel bread. Shit plugs you up and hinders digestion of food at least for me. I can eat way more food, stay leaner wit no bloat staying wit small amounts of veges, white rice, cream of rice, gluten free oats, white potato and Ezekiel.

I think this is just a personal thing for you. It's well established that fibrous foods will decrease transit time in the presence of adequate water for most people.

btw, ezekiel bread is amazing bread. If only they'd keep their creepy scripture off the packages.

I find standing calve raises make me have to drop one after im done, but yea the cardio is a good idea
It works wonders. A really good cleanse recipe I've used successfully in the past is two tablespoons of psyllium in 12oz water before bed, followed by 200mg caffeine the following morning. Works like a charm.

Just eat Chinese or Mexican that will sure do the trick lol

ha..only problem is problem is im mexican and live walking distance to the border..so my stomach tolerates it..prob why my ass is bloated..too much tortillas.. u be surprise the chinese food in mexico is actually really good.. only place i go for sushi.

Push harder

It works wonders. A really good cleanse recipe I've used successfully in the past is two tablespoons of psyllium in 12oz water before bed, followed by 200mg caffeine the following morning. Works like a charm.

Beauty, Ill try this next time that issue comes up haha

ha..only problem is problem is im mexican and live walking distance to the border..so my stomach tolerates it..prob why my ass is bloated..too much tortillas.. u be surprise the chinese food in mexico is actually really good.. only place i go for sushi.

Sushi isn't Chinese tho lol

Back