• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Webiste reviews contest - free gear rewards !!

P.S.L.

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello Everyone.

Please visit puritysourcelabs.com , take a look around and post your opinions and reviews.

All reviews , opinions , suggestions and pointers about our website will be appreciated and rewarded.

THE BEST 5 POSTS-REVIEWS WIN SHINY FREEBIES !! :D (we'll pick up 5 best posts and agree freebies details)

Freebies available as rewards:

Test E.
Test C.
Test P.
Tren A.
Deca
EQ

Can't wait to read all the reviews.
PSL - Crew

Bulk quantities on orals look good! The oils look clean and clear. Wish there was some more domestic posted though.

Would like dom hgh. Prices look a bit high for dom but if the quality is good then it doesn't matter. Any logs out guys?

I have used the EP line before. Good clean gear.

Correct - EP line is worth it's price , quality undeniable - you'll see soon enough :)
Domestic HGH should be in offer in up to 2 months.

More domestic in offer ??? Not sure what u mean Bro :) There's 14 oral positions ;) and 10 injectibles ... also positions :)
So not sure what more u expect , we'll adding another 4 injectables products of this line shortly

Are you using mobile browser ?? Some guys reported products not shown via cell phones

I'm on my phone. And it seems like with my busy schedule. That is my main way of using the web. I can't see anything. Every section I checked said no product. If I can't see it from my phone chances are I wouldn't be able to use this service. I think many people are in the same situation. I would say address this issue right away. The web page looks great. But I like gear not web pages. Thank you..

Cannot see anything but gh. Wont allow me to enter a state to create login. No other products visible. No domestic, no oils at all. No orals but i see gh.... so id definitely say site needs work.

Looks great, but the color scheme (grey, grey, white) can be more exciting.

I would like to see lab test results/user labs for some of the more expensive products (when it becomes available)

There should be a period ( . ) between "Reengineer Your Body Reengineer Your Future" in the banner. They should be spelled "Re-Engineer"
The second half "Re-Engineer Your Future" would look better italicised ( Re-engineer Your Future )

On http://www.puritysourcelabs.com/content/5-payments-rules-and-informations
-Title should be "Payment Information and Rules"
-2. KEEP wESTERN UNION (should be uppercase)
-2 should also be "under 900USD"
-4. YOU WILL BE PROVIDED WITH ALL PAYMENT DETAILS IN UNDER 24h SINCE ORDER CONFIRMATION.
-6. USE FAKE WU OR MG TRANSFER ID INFORMATION AT YOUR OWN RISK !
-8. WE ASK YOU TO MAKE THE PAYMENT WITHIN 3 DAYS OF YOUR ORDER CONFIRMATION - IT WILL AVOID CONFUSION AND POSSIBLE DELAYS.
-9. MAKE SURE THAT THE WU OR MG CLERK HAS PUT ALL TRANSFER INFORMATION CORRECTLY TO AVOIDS ERRORS AND DELAYS.

On the "Terms and Conditions Page"
-Same errors as the Payment Rules and Information Page (and "Important Requirements" page)
10. NO MINIMUM ORDER (UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

I can't see anything but hgh on my phone. Great prices on the hgh though. So my suggestion is to make the site mobile friendly. Like most I'm hardly at my home computer and always use my phone to go on the net. I think it's good you offer a Dom line as I don't ever do international anymore, as it takes too long and is risky. I'm not willing to wait weeks or months when I can get something in days.

First off, site looks good, but if I had to nit-pick, I'd try incorporating these ideas:

1) A review section that allows potential customers to view any feedback. Also, the section would be for those to leave any feedback - be it a product or service review - or even lab results.

2) Not sure if there is one already, but a feature that "clears cookies/tracking info" after logging out of site.

3) Maybe a sub-category to further separate certain items. For example, under DOMESTIC, INJECTABLES [ after clicking injectables, another drop-down that would separate various Testosterones (cyp, enan, prop, etc...) ]

4) PCT items.

5) Needles, syringes, or combo packs.

IML Gear Cream!
Looks very clean and nice banner player on the very welcome page.

Few things i can point out.

1. It would be really awsome if you had a page on a webpage having customer review places or links to the boards that have sponsorships like here on ASF (also put logo image of the board website)

2. Very good price for human grade injectables!! Cheaper than most of other sources.

3. You have pretty good lines on AI and SERMS, but you dont have Letrozol. It would be game changer if you had one.

4. It would shine up if you guys had prolactin inhibitors like cabergoline and prami.

5. Very reasonable price for clenbuterol considering the fact that many chinese raw sources are now seized to producing them.

6. It would also be VERY amaizing if you guys had HGH in domestic

7. You guys dont look like you sell syringes nor needles. They can be useful, not to mention alcohol pads

8. Everyone wonders about how to pay things when they are newbies. Make the WU and MG more colorful, images are on google.

9. Do you guys track customer's cookies and other security measures that can back track them?

10. Is your website hosted in secure place?

11. Add some more colour to the back ground. It will look more professional that way. Black preferably, as it makes words and pictures more appealing due to dark background.

12. Add some IFBB and female IFBB to the slide that displays on welcome page.

13. It would be nice to add in Halotestin to Oral steroids line.

14. Theres no description on 1000 tabs tag saying where it will be shipped.

15. Add in some chemical analysis from some labs, post a proof picture on your website!!!!

16. WHERE IS THE HCG this is bigggggg.....

17. add in read and confirm option for people who visit your website. It makes sceptikal people to think your indeed legit supplier.

18. Put a real time chatting option for simple consultaion option?

19. Give me your free stuff and I will post on ASF and my friends very impressive and detailed reviews with pictures lololololol

First off, site looks good, but if I had to nit-pick, I'd try incorporating these ideas:

1) A review section that allows potential customers to view any feedback. Also, the section would be for those to leave any feedback - be it a product or service review - or even lab results.

2) Not sure if there is one already, but a feature that "clears cookies/tracking info" after logging out of site.

3) Maybe a sub-category to further separate certain items. For example, under DOMESTIC, INJECTABLES [ after clicking injectables, another drop-down that would separate various Testosterones (cyp, enan, prop, etc...) ]

4) PCT items.

5) Needles, syringes, or combo packs.

Thanks for all the pointers , corrections and reviews , we'll apply most changes shortly

Antiestrogens are PCT , will put it more visible soon

Reviews and labtests sections will be added soon.

Looks very clean and nice banner player on the very welcome page.

Few things i can point out.

1. It would be really awsome if you had a page on a webpage having customer review places or links to the boards that have sponsorships like here on ASF (also put logo image of the board website)

2. Very good price for human grade injectables!! Cheaper than most of other sources.

3. You have pretty good lines on AI and SERMS, but you dont have Letrozol. It would be game changer if you had one.

4. It would shine up if you guys had prolactin inhibitors like cabergoline and prami.

5. Very reasonable price for clenbuterol considering the fact that many chinese raw sources are now seized to producing them.

6. It would also be VERY amaizing if you guys had HGH in domestic

7. You guys dont look like you sell syringes nor needles. They can be useful, not to mention alcohol pads

8. Everyone wonders about how to pay things when they are newbies. Make the WU and MG more colorful, images are on google.

9. Do you guys track customer's cookies and other security measures that can back track them?

10. Is your website hosted in secure place?

11. Add some more colour to the back ground. It will look more professional that way. Black preferably, as it makes words and pictures more appealing due to dark background.

12. Add some IFBB and female IFBB to the slide that displays on welcome page.

13. It would be nice to add in Halotestin to Oral steroids line.

14. Theres no description on 1000 tabs tag saying where it will be shipped.

15. Add in some chemical analysis from some labs, post a proof picture on your website!!!!

16. WHERE IS THE HCG this is bigggggg.....

17. add in read and confirm option for people who visit your website. It makes sceptikal people to think your indeed legit supplier.

18. Put a real time chatting option for simple consultaion option?

19. Give me your free stuff and I will post on ASF and my friends very impressive and detailed reviews with pictures lololololol

Thats Big :) - Thanks , most pointers are great Bro

Here's some answers:

1.reviews and labtests sections will be added soon
3.will try to ad letrozol to offer in the future
6.DOM. GH will be added in around a month
8.will try to work on WU/MG procedure instructions..
10.website is highly secure - offshore hosting with security/anonimity measures.
14.what do u mean about 1000 tabs tag ?? not sure ..
16.I know lack of hcg is painful , it will be added very shortly , it's just kinda out of stock :)
17.good point , will add that also asap
18.No time to start a support chat if that's what u meant :(

1. Before anything else, I would check your server to see how much bw it's eating up. In my opinion, the scroll pics on the homepage are not needed. Honestly, noone cares about that - it's all about the gear. Plus, the pics are slow loading (if they load at all).
I say check your bw with the side because the site is slow. I had to wait almost 20 secs for the site to load...

2. Contact us in the upper right side should be Contact Us
3. Going back to #1 - I just clicked the TAGS (product list above the 100% RESEND POLICY) and I got this back:
Resource Limit Is ReachedThe website is temporarily unable to service your request as it exceeded resource limit. Please try again later.

Sorry, but I'm not going to comment anymore. I would contact your IT guy and ask him if he's trying to cripple the server. I don't mean to sound like I'm trying to be an asshole - because I'm not - I just don't understand how an IT guy doesn't know the limits of a server. I'll comment more when the server is running properly.

1. I would add in a customer review comment box on products(even tho these can be manipulated by people, I think it would give you more business)

2. hcg would be a good addition.

3. Under new products maybe put up pictures of your most recent products, and if they're all new put up something badass like tren.

fuck I suck at this dont I?

Get Shredded!
I visited the site from my home computer and didn't find anything wrong with it. I actually enjoyed it. Domestic line looks good. All the basics are there with some AIs and pct to boot. Domestic gh and hcg would be a game changer though. Thanks for having the contest and good luck to everyone.

tony56

The gear looks real clean and the prices are reasonable. Im a firm beleiver that you get what you pay for.
I may have to use you guys when i get close to running out. That way I can put some post out there to help you guys out.
The Domestic line looks real good.

Jonboy

Review Site Contest WINNERS !!

THE FIRST "REVIEW SITE CONTEST" WINNERS ARE:

From IMF:

• the_predator :winkfinger:
  • Laborer :winkfinger:

From ASF:

• Liquidex :winkfinger:
  • WizarD.of.Oz :winkfinger:

THE CONTEST CONTINUES OF COURSE AND WE AWAIT FURTHER GREAT IDEAS AND OPINIONS TO BE REWARDED.

IT WASN'T EASY TO PICK THE BEST POSTS , ALL OF THEM WERE HONEST AND VERY HELPFUL.

Winners were pmed with instructions , thanks and congratulations.

PSL-Crew

oRALS look amazing ima big fan of orals and i wouldnt mind buying them for that kind of prce and the njectables loo very nce and perfectoooo

Site seems ok to me, i would like to see stacks and or cycles, like a beginner, intermediate and advanced package, then cutter stack, bulk stack, maybe a recomp stack.
Do they send to Australia?

I'm on my phone. And it seems like with my busy schedule. That is my main way of using the web. I can't see anything. Every sec
tion I checked said no product. If I can't see it from my phone chances are I wouldn't be able to use this service. I think many people are in the same situation. I would say address this issue right away. The web page looks great. But I like gear not web pages. Thank you..

I use a phone for everything, and what i had to do was go to bottom page and click full site. Now i see everything .the site is extremely easy to browse. The site has a clean feel to it , simple ,and easy to use for us phone users!

Site seems ok to me, i would like to see stacks and or cycles, like a beginner, intermediate and advanced package, then cutter stack, bulk stack, maybe a recomp stack.Do they send to Australia?
We ship to australia , ut no resned quaranteed.Mentioned features will be added soon , thanks for your suggestions.

Back