• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Meanwhile, at AnabolicMinds ...

theCaptn'

HIV+
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
.... :coffee:

f0216e83556d668e04986efe15effd0e.jpg

Sent from my jewPhone using Trannytalk

lmao!

Lol

No doubt. Now it's packed full of sensitive late teens with gyno problems. Some of my favourite gimmicks lived there :lol:

That was the first forum I joined back around 2000. Shame it's declined into mindless drivel

:coffee:
f674b8d93e23bab3bbec1f0ad370c1e7.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Waiting for advices:
59de8ffb60e5d7b1152f4ff59d3fe7e0.jpg

Good advices

dfc4af1bc5efd565df33174085f446ba.jpg

Although that is some funny shit, the blind leading the blind to hormone problems isn't the funniest. At least the availability of pro's and orals isn't as easy as it used to be for that junior about to be senior in high school football player who wanted to get JACKED for that years season. My favorite posts where were they said that Orals were WAYYY safer injectables!

Werd. Someone's recommending anusdrol stacked with epi and dmz, suggest it's time to break out the horse needle for some test and they shit their panties.

The sad and hilarious thing is, is that there are actually threads like that. And people seriously ask those kinds of questions.

Get Shredded!
The sad and hilarious thing is, is that there are actually threads like that. And people seriously ask those kinds of questions.
You dont have to look any further than this site. Theres a 170lb rep here using almost 2 grams worth of gear.

Anyone home?
037f0d35147a6b0b9b09528f78ec22ce.jpg

That was the first forum I joined back around 2000. Shame it's declined into mindless drivel

Damn jersey, you've put on some serious size!

Make me a placebo rep GODDAMIT!
a9f85a40121a31bba92a5fcc2c85d0ae.jpg

How are you not banned yet?

Back