• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sponsors deleting posts before they even launch

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I noticed a sponsor deleting comments in their first week on the board. Not even interesting or offensive posts. Just wondering what the other members think of sponsors deleting posts? :coffee:

Do you mean deleting threads/posts because a "gearedmember" posted their personal experience with that certain sponsor? That sponsor didn't want other fellow "juicemonkeymembers" to read the OP because it may create a negative effect on their business due to said sponsor not keeping their word to first "gearedmember"

If that ^^^ is what you mean I think our fellow gear loving brothers should know about the OP's experience:coffee:

I guess it is their section and they can do what they want but to me it just looks shady.if they are already censoring osts than how bad will it be once they are sending packs or dealing with delivery problems makes me want to stay away.

Do you mean deleting threads/posts because a "gearedmember" posted their personal experience with that certain sponsor? That sponsor didn't want other fellow "juicemonkeymembers" to read the OP because it may create a negative effect on their business due to said sponsor not keeping their word to first "gearedmember"

If that ^^^ is what you mean I think our fellow gear loving brothers should know about the OP's experience:coffee:
Nope. Just jokes that could be considered bad for business if you were especially uptight to beig able to transform coal into diamonds after kiestering. But I imagine this scenario is likely in the near future.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess it is their section and they can do what they want but to me it just looks shady.if they are already censoring osts than how bad will it be once they are sending packs or dealing with delivery problems makes me want to stay away.
:coffee:

It depends. We don't ever really hear both sides of the story and rather than see the source argue with a member I can see them deleting the posts. Now if it was about bad labs etc It would be suspicious. But in certain cases brought up in this thread, the whole story was not brought to light. Just the member being pissed

You mwan the sponsor who has had giveaway threads but no one has received and when someone posts about it, its deleted right away?

You can always tell who the amateurs are. They are the ones that delete.

Who deleted posts and what sub? I'll go read them now =)

IML Gear Cream!
you can always tell who the amateurs are. They are the ones that delete.

lol

It sucks cause i had a post deleted this morning but i still consider the guy my friend and don't wanna cause shit for him or his buisiness. Just makes me hesitant to do business now.

I know a source that deletes bad posts and bad lab work results then bashes the OP trying to discredit them. I wonder if we are talking about the same one :coffee:

Stop beating around the bush Damgar and just say it. This is starting to look like one of Sheriv's threads. :coffee:
Now that's funny...
I always tell sponsors and over zealous reps... nothing looks more suspicious and questionable then over edited thread. Delete violations and gross misconduct not what offends you!

Get Shredded!
My ballz need a post...

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry wrong thread...I would delete that post above but it has meaning...

(Skype me Cptn:):)

This is why I chose to stay with a stand up crew when I re-ordered...less frickin drama and IF...and that is a big if...I have a problem with the gear, I know the reps will get back to me..don't have to worry about shady shit.

This is why I chose to stay with a stand up crew when I re-ordered...less frickin drama and IF...and that is a big if...I have a problem with the gear, I know the reps will get back to me..don't have to worry about shady shit.
This.

You can always tell who the amateurs are. They are the ones that delete.

Right on.

Just to play Devil's Advocate: Isn't this the reason for the Source Checking forum, among some others? Sponsors can't delete stuff out of there, only their own little patch of turf.

What if I had a dream about an scammer but the post was deleted in real life and now I don't think this forum be scam while awake...

Stop posting cryptic shit and make a real post people!

Back