• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

AY~ NO LIMITS~ unsponsored log.

HFO3

NO LIMITS
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
5'9" 195lbs

I'll start with todays WO. My pre-wo was 1 scoop max extreme and 3 nitro 4 by IML mixed with 1 scoop spark.

machine incline shoulder press to warm up
3 WU sets of 20 ending weight was 135lbs

DB presses
40's 1x15
50's 2x10
60's 1X 10
40's 1x15

seated db laterals very slow ROM
20's 3x10 drop set with 15's x 8
rear db laterals
25's 4x15

Tricep ext
3 sets laying ext's with a 45lb plate
alternating with 2 45lb plates
3 sets to failure
laying DB ext
3 sets of 12-15

calves
standing raises
seated raises
I don't count reps on calves when they catch fire I keep pushing as long as I can.

The pace was fast, high level intensity with little rest between sets WO was about 45 minutes.

Turkey breast covered in honey and 2 bowls lucky charms for breakfast.
Lunch was turkey breast and basmati
post wo shake was 2 scoops divine natural vanilla with apple juice banana and strawberries
snack was a sloppy joe
Dinner was turkey breast with basmati and an apple cinnamon nut muffin
1 gallon plus water
1 glass red wine in about 5 minutes

Back- My mood was high intensity, strength was mid range, pace was fast, pump was killer. Fire in the hole!

PreWO- 1 scoop max pump extreme, 3 nitro 4 and 1 scoop spark ( I love this combo, I'm SUPER focused with high blood flow)

BCAA 1 scoop during WO

straight bar pulldowns super set with parallel grip pulldowns
3x12
3X12
Hammer close grip pulldowns
3x12
Cable rows
4x10 + drop sets 10 reps per set each set (srs BURN)
Cable pullovers close grip
5x failure (15+reps) each set

Abs
roman chair
legs straight out, side to side, knees up, goal is 20/10/10/10
4sets

breakfast
2 cups coffee turkey breast covered in honey with almond butter
mid morning
egg white chicken breast spinach swiss cheese tomato onion covered in hollandaise sauce omelet (This was one seriously delicious and massive omelet)
3 pancakes maple syrup
2 cups coffee
WO
2 scoops divine protein 1 banana apple juice strawberries
1/2 lb lean beef burger covered in onion garlic butter and a side of velveeta shells and cheese
snack fresh pineapple
snack chocolate covered almonds
dinner 1/4lb lean beef and some fresh pineapple
having some merlot now~ haha
before bed I'll have some lucky charms X2

Chest

flat DB press
7 sets
flat cable flyes
5 sets
incline cables
5 sets

1hr massage at my fav place, ate some grilled pork white rice next door, went home and took a nap. Excellent day:winkfinger:

Attachments

• images-3.jpg
    images-3.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 87
pic

Attachments

• IMG_1445.jpg
    IMG_1445.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_1441.jpg
    IMG_1441.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 117
You look fantastic HFO. Wish I could eat like that and be as lean as you!

How long are your training sessions? Looks to be intense, short and sweet.

Right on brother!

KILL IT

I also take max pump with nitro 4. Always have been a fan of that combo.

Subbed for insanely unfair diet and those great results.

Seriously, all that chocolate covered almonds, lucky charms cereal and maple syrup...............life is not fair!

Now if you will excuse me, it is time for my Turkey, rice and asparagus brunch.

Seriously, all that chocolate covered almonds, lucky charms cereal and maple syrup...............life is not fair!

Yeah, I just finished 6 ozs of baked chicken and 2 ozs of unsalted almonds :(

You look fantastic HFO. Wish I could eat like that and be as lean as you!

Thanks JD! I appreciate it.
How long are your training sessions? Looks to be intense, short and sweet.
It changes but for now fast and to the point.
Right on brother!

KILL IT

I also take max pump with nitro 4. Always have been a fan of that combo.

Thanks! Its a killer combo I've been throwing in a scoop of Spark for fun try it if you have some.
Your back is insane.. I mean front is amazing too... Thick bro.. Good work
Thanks amigo!
late to the party but subbed :)
haha, not really just gettin going.
Cool log
Thanks Waters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking solid brother subbed
Appreciate it:)
I'll be watching. Already look awesome.
Thank you!

haha I guess I should of mentioned These are highly anabolic Lucky Charms and Almonds! Thanks man!~
Yeah, I just finished 6 ozs of baked chicken and 2 ozs of unsalted almonds :(

Props for the clean diet JD.

Last edited:
Subbed as well. Looking good brother. Interested in seeing where you go from here. Big fan of the lucky charms myself. Ive been mixing 16 oz pasteurized egg whites and 1 scoop of chocolate whey isolate and using it as "chocolate milk" for my lucky charms.....it tastes amazing and makes it easy for me to squeeze an extra 75g of protein into my daily consumption.
Keep up the good work!

Subbed. Looking jacked already. AY gear helped me with a national qualification at my 1st real bb comp. And it was a huge one. Over 400 competitors

You look great brother. And anytime i see someone posting from an LA fitness locker room i immediatly assume its the LA fitness i go to hahaha even though they probably have 500 clubs with that exact locker room

Get Shredded!
You look great brother. And anytime i see someone posting from an LA fitness locker room i immediatly assume its the LA fitness i go to hahaha even though they probably have 500 clubs with that exact locker room
Yeah, cherrywood lockers are not the norm, lol

Today was Back/calves/biceps
Pre wo drink max pump extreme/nitro4/spark

I did a warmup with straight bar pulldowns couple sets of 20 1 close grip and 1 wide grip
HS close grip pull downs varying degrees on ROM hitting several angles great contraction both short and long
10sets my reps varied but no less than 12 per set
HS single arm low row
5 sets
Close grip cable pullovers
5 sets

Rear delts
Bent over rear DB laterals
3 sets
rear delts reverse flys
3 sets

biceps
Standing DB curls
2 sets was feeling a slight pull (no pain) in shoulder on the 2nd set so I moved on
Hammer curls
3 sets

Calves
seated with weight then standing (body only no weight) calve raises about 10 second rest between sets until the fire was too intense to keep going
3 sets back to back

Breakfast
Turkey meat covered in raw honey small amount of Almond butter
1 litre water
post WO shake 2scoops Divine Vanilla protein All Natural/1 banana/handful of strawberries/3 TBS raw unfiltered honey/2TBS Almond Butter/Pure squeezed apple juice

Subbed as well. Looking good brother. Interested in seeing where you go from here. Big fan of the lucky charms myself. Ive been mixing 16 oz pasteurized egg whites and 1 scoop of chocolate whey isolate and using it as "chocolate milk" for my lucky charms.....it tastes amazing and makes it easy for me to squeeze an extra 75g of protein into my daily consumption.
Keep up the good work!

Thanks, yeah me too on both~haha. Interesting combo never thought to mess around with cereal like that.
Subbed. Looking jacked already. AY gear helped me with a national qualification at my 1st real bb comp. And it was a huge one. Over 400 competitors

Yes, I have seen you and the Mrs in your log. You guys look fantastic and have put in some serious work, congratulations to both of you. I'm rooting for you both in future events!
Thanks. LA fitness has great locker rooms the carpet/big benches are a nice touch. Better than any other gyms around my house anyway.
Looking great man. What are your stats BTW?
Thanks. 5'9" about 195 I have no idea on BF

after WO

Attachments

• IMG_1628.jpg
    IMG_1628.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_1630.jpg
    IMG_1630.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_1644.jpg
    IMG_1644.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 70
really? only scabby pass key gyms here don't have either cherry, maple or birch lockers here...
I guess I AM spoiled

That's because you New Englander's are 'stuffy', not like here in Jersey. We don't need no stinkin' cherrywood lockers :)

Back