• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

61 y/o white man beaten nearly to death be black teens

Just sickening... they should charge those animals with "hate crime" attached to attempted murder and give them all life without parole~spectators included.

Just sickening... they should charge those animals with "hate crime" attached to attempted murder and give them all life without parole~spectators included.

why? so we can pay to feed and house them while they do the same thing in the prison? waste of resources.

Last edited:
This literally happened 15 minutes from my house.. same with the riots. they caught one of the guys so far that I know of.

Also.. the guy actually died My gf just said.

Baltimore is a shit hole. Just burn the motherfucker to the ground and let's move on.

Ive been to Baltimore twice in my life and it was 2 times to many. It is a shit hole. I would venture to say it was one of the most dangerous places ive ever been, and ive been to a lot. New Orleans was a close second, Chicago third. LA was like chucky cheese compared to Baltimore

800x450

IML Gear Cream!

murder 1 raps for anyone who touched him and facilitation of murder for all who watched and laughed.

I wish they'd all burn personally. I've never been racist but the tides have turned due to the actions of a majority. Like you said.. Balitmore is fucking horrible, and everyone knows why.

mother fucking pussies

I wish they'd all burn personally. I've never been racist but the tides have turned due to the actions of a majority. Like you said.. Balitmore is fucking horrible, and everyone knows why.
I'm there already, I was in agreement that police are trigger happy but the more I see of innocent people being brutally beaten for no reason, the more I dont give a fuck that that on tyrones 45th arrest the police killed him

How was this old gent the problem? Fucking sad state of affairs. Groupthink and ignorance is a nasty combo.... hence the middle east

fuckit. kill 'em all, let God sort them out. im so sick of this reverse racism shit. a cop kills a criminal who just robbed someone and is now fighting the officer trying to get his weapon and its an outrage. 15 monkeys beat a defenseless little old man to death and its somehow justified. thats why i have a conceal carry and trust me i wouldnt hesitate for a blink of an eye to bust 2 in the chest and 1 to the head of any punk that threatens me or my family. I will make sure they are dead, not wounded. i think that all law abiding citizens should take up arms and send all these cowards straight to where they belong... and i dont mean prison. Maybe after a few thousand get killed they will realize we are not their personal punching bags. In Saudi Arabia if you steal you get your hand cut off....guess what, people dont fucking steal in Saudi Arabia.

Idk man... im a cynical cawk but there are black folks in that shithole that dont agree with it either. The real people of the community its just unfortunate that they get burdened and dragged down by the street trash they hate themselves. I bet they would have far worse repercussions for these fucks than we would cuz they live in it daily.

Idk man... im a cynical cawk but there are black folks in that shithole that dont agree with it either. The real people of the community its just unfortunate that they get burdened and dragged down by the street trash they hate themselves. I bet they would have far worse repercussions for these fucks than we would cuz they live in it daily.

youre a liberal? its ok, i still love you :kiss:

maybe its the tren talking....lol. just to be clear, i dont care if they are black, white, mexican, or philippine. if they indulge in this type of behavior, then good night sweetheart. i have kids, i have daughters. i dont want them to be scared to walk down the fuckin street.

youre a liberal? its ok, i still love you :kiss:

Lmao! No no. I just think about this old black couple i know that lives in the middle of the hood i know that i have work dealings with. They have a spotless home and property and worked thir asses off their whole life. And everything around them is shit minus a few other family's. The old boy is open about how much he hates what the neighborhood has become and how fucked up the community is now. But he is old school and has the mindset that community means something and right it right. Cool old bastard carries a Colt Python with him at all times to keep the riff raff in check so he ok as far as im concerned lol.

Lmao! No no. I just think about this old black couple i know that lives in the middle of the hood i know that i have work dealings with. They have a spotless home and property and worked thir asses off their whole life. And everything around them is shit minus a few other family's. The old boy is open about how much he hates what the neighborhood has become and how fucked up the community is now. But he is old school and has the mindset that community means something and right it right. Cool old bastard carries a Colt Python with him at all times to keep the riff raff in check so he ok as far as im concerned lol.

those people should be moved out of that situation....and if we didnt have to spend so much on prisons and all the other bullshit then maybe we could help people like that who deserve it. the system is fukd

Get Shredded!
Ive been to Baltimore twice in my life and it was 2 times to many. It is a shit hole. I would venture to say it was one of the most dangerous places ive ever been, and ive been to a lot. New Orleans was a close second, Chicago third. LA was like chucky cheese compared to Baltimore

Chicago is a great city. The south side is shit and parts of the west, but its not like you need to carry a burner under your seat everywhere you go. Plenty of nice places. All of the shit parts of it don't really have a good reason for anyone to go there anyway

Back