• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

hghlifescience.com

Jb3

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to say I've heard alot of good feedback about these guys selling Unigen and Alpha Pharma .
I ordered their Vitex hgh and had my bloodwork done. I also did the "Boil Test" on them, Very Impressed, in fact it went as high as the Genotropins and Nordis I've had. Their shipping method was AAA, never seen such effort, I guess it was a substantial hgh order and they wouldn't want to have to reship it!
Its Pharma Grade their stuff. The hgh was a little bit high but compared to the over the counter Omnitrope, Sci-tropin in Australia its about 1/3 price.

Can you post actual blood work you had done? No disrespect or anything negative at all, but this is your first post and how do we know your their representative trying to sell stuff?? Sorry if sound offensive, but in this type of game, trust is number 1 priority you know..

Mate, I'm happy to show before and afters but I cant figure out how to attach the pic?
Its not a URL because its not on a site, its in my Documents folder.
If you write to my email danny_xx@live.com.au I can show you no worries.
Or you can tell me how people put pics up that aren't URLs?

Default.aspx

I think I got it. I gave the url from site, the moderator is checking it and will post soon. But if you want to see the "Before" results of <0.5ng/ml, you'll have to write to that email because its not on any site.
I don't tell lies mate, the info is here, I just can't attach anything without it being a URL?????
I would love to know how to attach personal pics so I can show you the whole order I received , the vials, etc.
Just tell me how?

Last edited:
I just realized why....
Posting permissions say "I cannot post attachments"
Sorry mate, you'll have to write to me if you want the proof.
They wont allow me to post attachments cos i am new.

- - - Updated - - -

I just realized why....

- - - Updated - - -

I just realized why....

If you have 10 posts, you can post attachments.

" Boiling test " is NOT close to conclusive IMO.Standard serum is not conclusive-but still MUCH better when using a known responder-Thanks-OD

Wow, one of his first post is bragging about a non-sponsored members hgh. Hmmmm.... This should get interesting, I'm going to sit back on this one and watch where he goes with this :coffee:.

IML Gear Cream!
Wow, one of his first post is bragging about a non-sponsored members hgh. Hmmmm.... This should get interesting, I'm going to sit back on this one and watch where he goes with this :coffee:.

For us new members, how do we know who is sponsored? This may explain why I received no comment when I mentioned one of my favorites.

For us new members, how do we know who is sponsored? This may explain why I received no comment when I mentioned one of my favorites.
Beginning of forums section if you scroll all the way down you will see all sponsors with banners.

HEy Mod,

I've written a few posts now, but still cant post attachments?
Please allow because I have many pics to help fellows out there tell what hgh is real or not. Especially Jins from HK and their stickers and also Vitex and other gear. Its hard to explain without attachments so please allow me?
Many thanks bro, just keeping things positive.
Peace.

I havre 10 posts now, I still cant post attachments which will surely help fellow bros not be scammed.

Hmm I dunno I thought it was was 10 posts maybe I'm wrong. If u can't get it ill email u and I can post them

Vitex blood serum results

Great guys, Here's my Vitex results "Before" and "After"

Also I have included an "Up close pic" of a real Jins sticker so u can see the hair fibers embedded. PM me if you need to know if your Jins are real or where you plan to get them. I've bought Jins direct from Gensci distributor from HK for 5 years but am on Alpha's Vitex now. Good to swap and change. Finding it very strong and blood tests proves its the best out of Asia.

Don't buy unless the codes are verified. If they sell you Jins, ask for the codes to check on the gensci sit. Trust me, they will then disappear. My source buys direct from HK but if you are willing to travel, there is a distributor in Columbia and Mexico.

Attachments

• 2010-07-27 04.38.25.jpg
    2010-07-27 04.38.25.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 28
  • 2010-05-25 06.33.33.jpg
    2010-05-25 06.33.33.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 27
  • 2010-02-25 05.48.58.jpg
    2010-02-25 05.48.58.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 29
  • Vitex Blood Serum Results.jpg
    Vitex Blood Serum Results.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 29
My "Before" test on Vitex

Here it is bros.
If anyone wants to see lots of pics of real Jins at 4iu and 10iu boxes up close so you don't buy bunk, let me know. You reap what you so , so I hope I can save one person from getting scammed. I have done Top Grade hgh for years on HRT, and I am from Australia living in Thailand now. I can tell you many results from many hgh but theres always new scams so beware.
Stick to Genotropin, Saizens, etc. If you're limited on cash, spend a little more, get the same quality but 1/3 price. If you're paying $200/100iu, thats exactly what you'll get, zero.

Cheers

Back