• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Stepping down as Hammer Rep

Padawan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
As the title states i will no longer be repping for hammer.

this is not due to ill intent but I descion I had made for as i am only on this board and this is the place I call home...

Hammer is sourcing on other boards and if there is members here who still need me i still have contact with him and will help you out for the time being.

Thank for giving me the opportunity to help the guys out,

** mods and admin please don't take my rep status away so i can clean inbox and answer pms. thanks

Sorry to hear it, man

all good, i stand behind the members here, so if theres any pending orders still feel free to hit me up

heavy has to remove your rep status...

dump your inbox first though..or it will be too full

sorry about all this...

sheriv its dumped.

thanks for answering my pm by the way.... :winkfinger:

Yeah def still waiting on my missing gear from x amount of weeks ago and x could possibly be 3 or 50 who really knows. All I know is Hammer tells me one thing and when I call him out on it he makes it seem like I'm being a persistent douchebag. Anyway, I think you're more professional than that Pad let's hope this is for the best.

sheriv its dumped.

thanks for answering my pm by the way.... :winkfinger:

sorry bout that..I see what happened..sent it midnight-ish my time..I saw it like 2 am my time rolling over in bed looking at my phone and it was marked read when I logged in this morning before heading out for the day

Pad hammers losing a great rep ...wish u the best bro:winkfinger:

Yeah def still waiting on my missing gear from x amount of weeks ago and x could possibly be 3 or 50 who really knows. All I know is Hammer tells me one thing and when I call him out on it he makes it seem like I'm being a persistent douchebag. Anyway, I think you're more professional than that Pad let's hope this is for the best.

Real funny when sources get annoyed when guys keep asking for their gear after weeks and weeks ...Happens all the time then guys gettheir gear and kiss ass again instead of telling a source to go fuck themselves for treating them like a beggar for their own gear .....

Sorry for the hijack but I couldnt help it ...Good luck Padawan :winkfinger:

thank u guys. I'm still here and not going anywhere i love this board, our lifestyle, and the members here.

ASF:kiss:

Well played Pad. Hammer fucking melted elsewhere. He is a flake and you handling biz proper.👍

Without much warning Hammer decided to use other boards....if anyone has an open order with him. Contact Padawn or Myself we have spoken and want to make sure all of ASF and IMF is taken care of.

His gear is of questionable quality. I've ran it and it sucked pretty bad.

why were you repping for that anyway I dunno

Back