• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Free samples!

Basicstero

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Guys, we are ready to send 10 FREE samples! One sample for each of ten volunteers!Here are the conditions:

1. each volunteer claiming this sample has to be an old, trusted and known member of this board!
2. this volunteer shall start the cycle (sample testing) immediately after receiving! Not in two weeks, not in one month!
3. each sample is worth 250$ in value (take prices from the international store). You will be able to chose from the items in stock.
4. Samples will be shipped out from China with the regular mail. We provide tracking numbers.
5. In return we ask these 10 members to leave on this forum their honest feebdacks and reviews.

Volunteers meeting the above requirements and wishing to receive free samples leave your feedbacks right here in this thread!

I will take a sample and am ready to start when pack arrives.

I am in, if chosen. I am currently on cycle will switch over when I get your product and finish off my cycle.

Absolutely, I'd be more than happy to run a pharmacom sample for you guys and leave review. I stand by pharmacom product 100% and would love nothing more than to share my experience here with a new pharmacom supplier.

hell yeah just got back to lifting from a bad accident i'm up and ready to go perfect timing to ready to blow up again im in and will give an honest review !

I'm available to run a log for you guys.have previous logs,good reputation and lots of posts

I'll run logs for you - I had just logged about 2 months ago for another sponsor and have a good rep here.

Thx for your consideration.

TN

Im willing, and able to start immediately upon receipt.

In for a good pharm test get at me..

Cheapthreads out..

IML Gear Cream!
I would certainly love the opportunity to provide a sincere authentic review and perspective.

Wow they have some great gear... I have read some good things a about their product over on meso and now we will get to hear more good things here! I'd love to review some orals

Id be interested since it may change my perspective on international orders. Obviously id provide feedback on transaction, product, etc.

I would love to run trials. I do regular labs and would post logs

"That which does not kill us, only makes us stronger"

In if still a possibility.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd be more than willing to provide an in depth review for any product you wish to send.

I'm down for this. I posted past blood test on here and ran a log as well. Be more than happy to provide feedback on my experience. I am ready to start as soon as I get the product to review.

Heard good reviews about samples.Would love to sample products and do a log for you guys !!! Greatly Appreciated

Sorry keyboard has mind of it s own.Have heard good reviews about your "supplements" Thanks Again

There are a couple very reliable members here, I'm excited to see a log by a few of you - they've always been the tits before! Wish I could volunteer myself, but im 16 weeks in. :winkfinger:

Anyhow, good luck brothers, may the Gearz be with you.

Sounds like a great opportunity but I don't have the reputation or experience yet to volunteer, but I hope there are some good results and a new legit source

hell yeah just got back to lifting from a bad accident i'm up and ready to go perfect timing to ready to blow up again im in and will give an honest review !
also I been of sine last summer so a year off my receptors are clear and I blow up fast thankyou for your consideration I been on here since 2012 and am a trusted member have run good logs before too hope that helps a little and whats up everone hope that all you guys get some goodies and I will def put on 40lbs im so ready awwwwwww yeah my fellow bros

I would love to sample your gear. i have been here for a good while and always try and contribute with absolute honesty to keep these boards the best on the web

http://I would like to put my wife in for this one, I am sure she would be down for it! She really wants to get lean and shreaded, this would be a great chance for her to run a log!!!

http://I would like to put my wife in for this one, I am sure she would be down for it! She really wants to get lean and shreaded, this would be a great chance for her to run a log!!!

Atta boy! Give her a chance!

Back