• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

This dad bod shit has to stop

Never heard of this "dadbod" craze.

Must be fat chicks that can't do any better.

I do know 1 fattish gal that prefers a guy with a gut vs a six pack. I think its because she can't handle a guy that looks fit while she is a sloth. lolz.

That's what I think... Just because your a gym rat doesn't mean you don't have a successful work and social life... Your not good with kids ect...

What the heck is this mess? Fat chicks trying to tell guys to get fat?

This is a new fad...this is the 5th time ive seen someone mention it this week...twice with this pic and the others were leonardo decaprio....if it was true then i have the perfect bod...lmfao...

I showed my wife the picture of Leonardo and she thought it was disgusting... Just that he has the money and don't take care of himself...

2015_05_10_23_46_35.png

2015_05_10_23_48_02.png

My gf and I were just talking about this yesterday haha she's definitely onto something here.

Damn she is smart lol... I think she is right! People just want make people with a nice body feel like less of a person... Like we are wasting our lives being healthy instead of living for mcdonald's

Yes she is, she's very bright and tells it how it is haha. She's definitely a keeper, for more reasons than one.

Not EVERY woman is like this, not necessarily true. I don't care HOW much money is involved, if someone doesn't care enough not too be obese (which yes, shallow me finds a complete turn off) where is the rest of the self control going to be ??? I suppose if 2 people want to be together and feel the same way about it, good for them. But I myself don't find that sexually attractive and say what you will, that's a HUGE important part of a relationship. I don't care how big the bank is :( And yes, back in my single days I was pursued by a wealthy man or 2, money isn't everything, at least not for me.

Not one god damn time in my life have I heard, "nice gut, your so sexy" come on now, god damn fat girls. Ill take my six pack some where else then. Fuckin bitchs.

I don't want a " dad bod" so whoever wrote that can suck my dick.

Wont that get you in trouble? And it would prolly be bad b/c she'd keep trying to push the imaginary flubber away.

Wont that get you in trouble? And it would prolly be bad b/c she'd keep trying to push the imaginary flubber away.
Hahahaaaaa!, I like the visual of imaginary flubber,lol. That being said, we don't get each other " in trouble" we're different that way...,I don't really want a fat chick sucking my dick though, so not really an issue.😀

Back in time overweight meant royalty or wealthy

Back in time overweight meant royalty or wealthy

Now it usually means uneducated, poor and living off McD's

Everything Mrs R wrote is spot on...
I can understand getting a little soft but "dadbod", fuck no. 20 years later dadbod turns into morbidly obese bod

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This shit makes me laugh. If dad bod is good enough for you, you're probably not good enough for me

I dont really care what other people find attractive or how much time or energy they want to invest in their appearance

something I'm starting to notice is Im either in a gym or on these forums (or both :/) and my own body dysmorphia of what I think is "normal" or "attractive" is wildly out of touch with reality

I'm getting to the point where I'm sick of the fitness crowds eating disorders and obsession with their respective fitness activities(no offense to anyone) If you enjy it great, but if you don't-why are you doing this?
that said ..no I'm not attracted to overweight men but I'm not repulsed by them either (dated a fat guy when I was 18-friends with him to this day 20 yrs later) but whatever. Im not gonna cut someone else up becase they have an average body or gut. I didn't have to work AT ALL to be a VERY cut size 3-5 when I was in my 20s after 2 kids..some people do...who am I to judge. I had to learn all this shit after cancer and repeated illness associated with that cancer, idk anyone elses story- I'm not gonna assume they're just sloth
Its not always that simple

Strong message there sheriv..I agree..and I think all of us have some level of body dysmorphia...I still think I look small..though others think otherwise..I am working on cutting down for me and what I want to look like..but still want to be huge to scare away would be boyfriends of my daughters ;)..choose your own path, look and do however and whatever you see fit in your life..I am not here to judge. But no, I am not attracted to hugely overweight people ...

Strong message there sheriv..I agree..and I think all of us have some level of body dysmorphia...I still think I look small..though others think otherwise..I am working on cutting down for me and what I want to look like..but still want to be huge to scare away would be boyfriends of my daughters ;)..choose your own path, look and do however and whatever you see fit in your life..I am not here to judge. But no, I am not attracted to hugely overweight people ...
I agree, liljoe.

However, best way to scare off would be boyfriends is have a dirty shovel next to you while cleaning a shotgun when the dude comes over.

Not EVERY woman is like this, not necessarily true. I don't care HOW much money is involved, if someone doesn't care enough not too be obese (which yes, shallow me finds a complete turn off) where is the rest of the self control going to be ??? I suppose if 2 people want to be together and feel the same way about it, good for them. But I myself don't find that sexually attractive and say what you will, that's a HUGE important part of a relationship. I don't care how big the bank is :( And yes, back in my single days I was pursued by a wealthy man or 2, money isn't everything, at least not for me.

So....you'll take the 6 pack rather then the 6 figures??? Lol

Back