• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

have you ever really kinda liked someone who is....

s2h

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
very unattractive and makes min wage who also wants to hump all day and never likes to rub herself off??

if so discuss:(

I make more than min wage! I even live in a house the wheels don't need to come off!

I make more than min wage! I even live in a house the wheels don't need to come off!
You do? Congrats on the job! I thought you had quit to be a nutritionist renting space in a gym or something.

I toyed with it...the offer sounded good but the dudes business practices were lousy
I've been working for a restaurant off and on for a while now. It just picked back up and I should be put in one of the management positions even if it's only temporarily because one of the managers is leaving on maternity leave. We don't think she's coming back tho because her husband just bought a new restaurant.

Ahh. Restaurant business is a rough one. Dont envy ppl who go that route

my brother in law is a manager so I cant say I have it tough as far as schedule or anything..
I was asked to sub in for an emergency and by the end of it three managers wanted me to work there ft..
I just cant afford it with the small fry still not in school yet.

I did make the mistake of showing I was strong enough to carry like 12 entree's at shoulder height through a moving crowd
and I did lose my toenails from the instant mileage..looks like I'm gonna lose one that just grew back from last weekend too..dammit..I gotta buy some danskos

LOL sounds like a busy place! Why the toenail loss?

its the equivalent to marathon runners toenails..its from the toenail repetitively hitting the end of the shoe..
I got blisters UNDER the toenails of like 3 toenails and they fell off...both big toes and one second toe..looks like the right big toenail is gonna fall off again
they just separate from the nail bed and fall off..its surprisingly not that painful

I do the 5 star banquet side of things..so its like weddings and bar/bah mitvahs and all kinds of crazy corporate events..and my favorite..the swat cop competition (yes srsly..this is my fav-jocks with guns)
sometimes I get stuck in the actual restaurant but its rare

and I just amazon prime-d some mozos instead of danskos just thinking about the fact Im gonna do 40 hrs in three days this weekend... I hope they fucking fit or I swear I'm buying tactical boots that I can polish and wear those instead

its the equivalent to marathon runners toenails..its from the toenail repetitively hitting the end of the shoe..
I got blisters UNDER the toenails of like 3 toenails and they fell off...both big toes and one second toe..looks like the right big toenail is gonna fall off again
they just separate from the nail bed and fall off..its surprisingly not that painful

I do the 5 star banquet side of things..so its like weddings and bar/bah mitvahs and all kinds of crazy corporate events..and my favorite..the swat cop competition (yes srsly..this is my fav-jocks with guns)
sometimes I get stuck in the actual restaurant but its rare

and I just amazon prime-d some mozos instead of danskos just thinking about the fact Im gonna do 40 hrs in three days this weekend... I hope they fucking fit or I swear I'm buying tactical boots that I can polish and wear those instead
I vote tac boots.

bates enforcers zip up sides?

I ordered mozos..the bates are my next step

IML Gear Cream!
Or the HAIX - nice and high gloss

Back