• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Reliablerxpharmacy.com

Not recently. But I have gotten HCG they're. A couple times.

Thanks for the replies and pms dudes

hcg isn't illegal without a script is it?

No. It's legal people are buying it for that HCG diet thing. Soccer moms everywhere pinning themselves with HCG. Straight up drug abusers

No. It's legal people are buying it for that HCG diet thing. Soccer moms everywhere pinning themselves with HCG. Straight up drug abusers

lol..whole kits for sale online..its nuts what they're making off it..

that and lipo shots which are like b12 and other sketchy stuff

Lol that hcg diet actually works...because you're only allowed to eat 500 cals a day haha. Sell someone a vial of something $300 and then tell them to not eat and you'll lose weight. Fuck people are dumb

ya...I never understood that..theyre like 3-4 days and youre no longer hungry..well ya
probably blunted some from ketosis...jesus

what I kinda looked at and should re-investigate is if hcg helps progesterone levels any ..you know..in absence of an embryo

anyone know the answer to this?
i know really high doses can cause ovarian hyperstimulation (ruptured ovaries are bad-mkay)

Just made an order with them. Great prices and it's time to use pharma PCT with my AY cycle. We'll see how long it takes for the pack to land...

My order arrived on Friday and T/A is exactly what I would have expected from country of origin. Packaging was excellent and products seem G2G, I know the xtane is legit because I was on some UGL before this and can already tell the difference.

Back