• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

So let's say you know someone is a scammer...

Sheriv

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
By talking to other members but no one really has proof per say ..and honestly none of the people yourself included could really call this person out without making it look like say..vindictive...
But! You're certain this person has a particular MO ..given note comparison all comes up the same

What would you do?

What are some of the circumstances? What do you think the MO is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would start a thread pandering for members beginning me to reveal all the sorted details, promise titty pics and then disappear.
Wait that is another scammers MO. Love ya!

The mo is to friend someone up ....get what they were after then wage war on that person.
Well....that's what went down with two people then another person was sent knowingly bunk gear..bbut ultimately same thing. Start a fight...

The crazy thing about it is...I'll bail out a friend with small stuff..hooked a cpl friends here up with shit when they needed it and never expected anything back but a future *hey I'm stuck* thing too ya know..
So the douchiness of it is extra annoying..

I'd let it be known... This community is our family and it's worth calling them out if there is truth and reason for it

Need more details but, if they are on the forum and they are pulling shit like this...they need to go away. No room for untruthful people in here. I grew up with your word being your bond and being there for friends when they needed me. If I got stuck in the back, which has happened, I cut ties completely. Now there is one former friend of mine that if run into on the street is going to catch an ass beating because all this came out after I left town...anyway you get my point.

By talking to other members but no one really has proof per say ..and honestly none of the people yourself included could really call this person out without making it look like say..vindictive...
But! You're certain this person has a particular MO ..given note comparison all comes up the same

What would you do?

I would stay away from them and go about my business.......you know there will be people who think they are fine, and it's probably not worth getting land blasted for saying what you think. I would only say my feelings to close friends knowing I won't get run over the coals for it from them.

I can't believe you fell for the shake weight penis pump.
Dude never paid for gears from one person
Knowingly sold another person bunk gears
Got gears from someone without implied reciprocation.

Started arguments with all three in these instances to avoid contact

That's a tough one. If they are doing business on here there probably should be a callout if what is happening impacts others here. If it is something in your personal circle outside of this forum I'm with Dawg16 and would cut ties and go about my business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just don't get it . Why burn bridges over a couple hundred in gear . Who the F is desperate enough screw a friend for chump change. I'll go with Sierra and Dawg on this one if its outside but if they are on here I say the RED DEATH.

I just don't get it . Why burn bridges over a couple hundred in gear . Who the F is desperate enough screw a friend for chump change. I'll go with Sierra and Dawg on this one if its outside but if they are on here I say the RED DEATH.
There are some sick twisted fucks out there my friend... Sick

Get Shredded!
Screwing friends over is assjole move and should be exposed.

I cant no proof! hence the dilemma!
No pm? No email? Is this all done by telephone? This isn't a courtroom - hearsay is fine. LOL

it bugs me because asking for the gear without games would have been fine

figuring out in talking to someone else that it was probably JUST about the gear is mildly infuriating

anyone else that I consider a friend has only needed to ask

No pm? No email? Is this all done by telephone? This isn't a courtroom - hearsay is fine. LOL

or theres email....plenty, but nothing I'll do...
as far as the other guys goes, no did not ask for prooof. the pattern without collaboration was enough for me

pack sent ...plz forgive me...i'm only 6 months late with those 55 double d batteries for your Husqvarna 100hp VS (Vulva Slammer) model vibrator/drain plunger...

i did add the clear semen drip in a dixie cup you asked for also...:)

I can't believe you fell for the shake weight penis pump.
Dude never paid for gears from one person
Knowingly sold another person bunk gears
Got gears from someone without implied reciprocation.

Started arguments with all three in these instances to avoid contact

If those 4 things stated above are true then FUCK HIM and put him on blast ....This isnt a courtroom and there will be no direct proof of guilt BUT in this community if it looks like a dog and barks like a dog then its a fucking dog and I dont need a bloodtest to prove what I already know ....I think the truth is pretty obvious to you Sheriv or else you would not have asked ....:)

The question is: How many of our members will he rip off before the truth comes out?

We have to take care of each other.

Last edited:
Back