• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Put the Superman cape in the dresser....

Progress

Man Whore
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
On a 200g Test E cruise for a couple weeks now. This sucks..... will drop to 100g-150g next week. What do you do when you lose some of your super powers?

Im cursing right now bother.. Its not that bad. The powers will return my friend.

How do you get by cruising that low? I had to bump from 250 to 325

Once i get over it. And settle back into place a few notches below on blast numbers. I feel great, and still do well in the gym. Of course not at that superman level. It's harder. I've always cruised at 200/week though, which is surely above physiological levels. Haven't tried 100-150 for more the a week or two, then up to 200. It's good for you body to have that rest.

I go into super bitch mode after cruising at 250 for about 8 weeks..had to bump up a hair...but my cycles seem to run longer so I cruise longer. I don't lose a ton of size but, strength reduces weekly and general bitchiness seems to come on. I am going to try a little lower cruise dose the next time pinning iso twice a week.

I'm cruising right now as well, 250mg a week for the past 4 or 5 weeks, may drop to 200 for a couple of weeks haven't decided yet. There is nothing enjoyable about losing strength, and this is the second time after a blast I have an injury happen shortly after that makes things even worse. I spend this time getting stocked up on things like AI's, caber, tadalafil, and other items you don't want to be worrying about while blasting. I do lighter weights to try and avoid injury and make it a faster pace to get my cardio up, since even test cycles have me breathing heavy going up stairs. Just use the time to make sure your next blast is not interrupted and everything is in order with supplies and health.

All this and I watch a lot of Bridget Jones Diary.

box and fuck everyday, fun cardio

i harden up, keep diet tightened down

stamina actually goes way up on cruise as long as i donate blood to keep hematocrit in check

Dropping to 100/wk a couple times a year actually feels great once you settle down to it. It's a good break to have.

IML Gear Cream!
Im cursing right now bother.. Its not that bad. The powers will return my friend.

Ha! Love the misspelling... it's just right.

Being off blast is a bummer but we gotta remember that cruising is a fuck-ton superior to our old PCT and natty ways. We really have nothing to complain about.

stamina actually goes way up on cruise as long as i donate blood to keep hematocrit in check

I'm confused... isn't the opposite of this, i.e. self-doping with your own stored-away blood and adding EPO, what the Tour de France contenders do to have more stamina and win the race? I'm not saying it's healthy or feels good, but more blood cells = more oxygen, more stamina... I think.

Dropping to 100/wk a couple times a year actually feels great once you settle down to it. It's a good break to have.

I may actually give this a shot but I suspect I'll see the muscle melt off my body in real time and clog the shower drain.

I agree, better then PCT. Even though I never did PCT lol This is my second cruise.... getting some labs this week just to check things out.

Back