• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

high protein question

Bulldog

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok my friends have any of you ever played with super high protein amounts with little to no carbs except for refeeds on a cut cycle? Looking to increase protein to around 300 to 400 daily without the use of shakes but I am having issues keeping the calorie count low enough to do this any ideas?

There is no reason to eat super high amounts of protein.
What isnt used is turned to sugar and will be counterproductive to a cut.
If you are looking to cut with no carbs then eat more fat than protein.

No offense, but if that is your body in the picture, you may want a hell of a lot more carbs than you're getting. Without fat or carbs you will deplete your body of energy - plain and simple. Do more research into why keto diets work, glycogen, and energy production in the body...
Secondly, so your telling me eating ONLY protein sources you're surpassing your caloric limit?.. Something seems really off.... You would have to eat almost 42 oz of chicken breasts to hit even 2000 calories, I have no idea what the hell you could be consuming to put your caloric limit over, unless your ripping through salmon which has a lot of fat, but even that would be 34oz of salmon at a 2000 cal diet! :coffee:

Go back to the drawing board, and use the search button.

Thanks for the info, really gave me an insight, your dear right about the cals and protein, I haven't tried this and from this good info I wont be doing it.. I will stick to my tried and true tested diet, yes that was me in the avatar after a hard cut from the Pharmalogic transformation, I put on quit a few more pounds since then but I am in another cutting challenge for GR AAS, luckily for me I know my body pretty well and what I can eat to gain and what not to eat to loose, once again thanks fellas for the good info!!

Back