• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New workout we should all be doing

Power stroking

Criticalbench just posted a video on this exercise.

here is the link to the video.

I saw a couple of little hotties doing this in the gym the other day. They were doing it on the leg extension machine. First time I've seen someone do this exercise . At first I was like WTF are they doing then I was like who cares.. They're hot and wearing little butt shorts.

I know a NPC BBer personally that does this. I don't think I ever will but, I am sure it has its merits.

IML Gear Cream!
Great accessory movement. Gonna get some strange looks at the gym. I do see more women doing this excessive. Lets be honest, easier for them to "get away with it".

I do this all the time.

Come at me bro

Glute bridges aren't an awful exercise. Not the best for squats or deadlifts because the movement pattern is so different, but it has uses.

I do a single leg unweighted version every workout as part of my warm up. Considering the majority of the population has Glute dysfunction or overactive quads/hamstring/low back it's not a bad movement to teach people "this is your glute"

I see the gay guys doing this all the time. Gettin ready for the power bottoms. Blow it out big guy. Sick fuck haha

They are the BEST for building glutes. Even better than squats (but should never replace squats), it isolates the glutes (if you're doing them correctly). I can get a good squeeze and hold with them.. The pump is insane.
Check out Bret Conteras, he has a ton of info on these and why everyone should be doing them.
I get some weird looks but when I'm feeling lazy I use the leg extension to do hip thrusts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do a single leg unweighted version every workout as part of my warm up. Considering the majority of the population has Glute dysfunction or overactive quads/hamstring/low back it's not a bad movement to teach people "this is your glute"

Yes!!!
I always start with these before squats. If you can't feel these in your glutes you've got "lazy glutes".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i call it the homo rainbow

pelvic lift, if you squeeze the muscles and contract at the top of the bridge, the fucking weight is pointless..

ill get better contraction/ reps with mind muscle connection

higher reps/ conditioning over strength for this - i mean really..

"whats your max on the homo rainbow bruh?"

Back