• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Looking for opinions setting up the rest of my summer cycle

Smokey3

Piece of Shit
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm finishing a 12 week AY Test E 300/wk, Paxton Primo 800/wk and PL Liquid Var 60mg/day

I have the following in my arsenal:

AP Parabolan
AP Rexogin
AP Nandro
AP mast Prop
AP Test prop
AY Test Cyp and Test E

I also have some tren ace, tren E, Mast E and T bol kicking around, as well as provi.

Set up my blast for the next 4 months. No PCT or breaks no lectures..but ancillary suggestions are helpful.

I am running 3.5 iu of generic hgh ED also.

Thanks in advance.

ibmsPCUjp37hf1.gif

That's ok....I wasn't going to take anyone's advice anyway
poke-in-eye.gif
gfys

Mast prop, test prop, tren ace, and provi?

Ok, first we're gonna need some 12cc syringes.... Have you ever run tbol through a vaporizer with some purple cush?
sorry Smoke- way outta my league. What do you have in mind? Lean mass, cut, dirty bulk and what have you done so far? Exceptional response to any compound? Liver, BP, lipids ok? Joints feel good?
And a month cruise ain't the end of the world if your body needs it.

Coming off that stack I would say keep the test where it is and run tren and mast til the tren wins and switch to npp or whatever nandro is.

Coming off that stack I would say keep the test where it is and run tren and mast til the tren wins and switch to npp or whatever nandro is.

^^^ This

Thanks fellas :winkfinger:

Back