• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

EQ year round?

thailandlove

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How do you guys feel about EQ year round? i'm already on week 20, and don't plan on stopping for the rest of the year.
Helps me on a recomp/lean bulk which i do year round, regardless.
I also donate blood every 3 months just to be safe.

Anyone do this ?

No one runs eq year round you cant use the same compound year round you body will just stop responding to it. Testosterone is ran year round blast and cruise method.

I know plenty of people that refuse to come off EQ and stay on year round. I also don't believe you're body will stop responding to it, that doesn't make sence to me. However I do believe you can only get so much growth out of one set dose and will need to increase dose to achieve more

for 14 weeks it was 600-700mg. And for the past 6 weeks its been almost 900mg.
Going to cruise soon after i finish slin, back down to 600mg.
I do not look for the endurance or muscle benefits from EQ, only the appetite increase. Which i find very beneficial.

EQ thickens the blood more than most steroids so donating is good. If your gonna stay on year round donate more often like every 8 weeks.

How do you guys feel about EQ year round? i'm already on week 20, and don't plan on stopping for the rest of the year.
Helps me on a recomp/lean bulk which i do year round, regardless.
I also donate blood every 3 months just to be safe.

Anyone do this ?
Just curious are you ifbb or something?

EQ year round? I havent/wouldnt and Im not trying to be a pro BB'er... Soooo.... Good luck man.

EQ thickens the blood more than most steroids so donating is good. If your gonna stay on year round donate more often like every 8 weeks.

thai red cross won't let me donate like that. I got away with it last time donating two weeks earlier than my 3 month deadline, because i have a blood type they need.
surprisingly enough, my blood flows relatively good when donating. I hear guys saying there blood is thick as mud trying to donate, not me. :coffee:

Thats probably not a good idea... get labs, watch your hematocrit levels and donate when you can.

IML Gear Cream!
Hell if you're in Thailand, save your lady boy money and swap EQ for mast e

I know plenty of people that refuse to come off EQ and stay on year round. I also don't believe you're body will stop responding to it, that doesn't make sence to me. However I do believe you can only get so much growth out of one set dose and will need to increase dose to achieve more

I think ppl cycle for a reason. Someone doesn't just start doing AAS one day and just continues for years with great results. If that worked well, then that is what ppl would be doing.

Cleaning receptors and giving your body a break will only benefit you in the long run. Time on = Time off.

You can rationalize it however you want or tell yourself whatever you want as a reason for staying on year round.

I had extremely high RBC count on EQ, I turned red like an apple, I thought it was my BP but it was on 136/70, I decided to donate and within a day I was good
To go, probably won't run EQ again, seems like a waste unless it's super high doses

Go to a second blood bank and make your donations every 6wks. Add 81mg Aspirin ED and occasionally monitor your BP. If need be go tour doc and supplement a medication to keep your BP down and you'll be fine.

Boldenone is a tricky one to use a CBC alone to regulate. 50mgs q14d will send Hct, PCV, MCH, MCV and other first check indicators of wild excess haywire. Aspirin alone can drastically mitigate the 'ketchup blood' effect of the drug.

Staying on year round is NOT recommended for great reason..Getting bloods will be the first indicator of where you are and where you potentially could be going..
I can see from both sides trying to rationalize with reason,but at the end of the day I only see someone attempting this due to desperation that's backed with a little bit of ego..Save your time and money,and cycle with tren/mast..

There is no actual science behind this,just the reality of what blood reports say in most users..The reality of it, its not safe, regardless of what someone suggests on how to attempt it safely..There's many things in life that we can attempt with caution,it's doesn't make it the brightest approach..

Hell if you're in Thailand, save your lady boy money and swap EQ for mast e

LOL! can't stay away from them here brother..:wits:

not a bad idea to be honest, i kind of like that..mast p/e here is semi expensive but quality

Go to a second blood bank and make your donations every 6wks. Add 81mg Aspirin ED and occasionally monitor your BP. If need be go tour doc and supplement a medication to keep your BP down and you'll be fine.

Boldenone is a tricky one to use a CBC alone to regulate. 50mgs q14d will send Hct, PCV, MCH, MCV and other first check indicators of wild excess haywire. Aspirin alone can drastically mitigate the 'ketchup blood' effect of the drug.

Sound advice. Thank you.
I'm already on BP medication, so this alone works very well. But i'll try to do the aspirin method too.

Back