• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

1st Cycle Help

jonlb21

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey Guys,

I am starting my first cycle and was hoping for people to see my layout let me know if anything is missing or the dosing off. I've been cutting and losing all my gains and muscle development. So the purpose of this cycle is to maintain all my lean mass while I cut.

Week 1-6: Kick-Start
Anavar - 50mgs/day ( Can I run this the whole 14 weeks ?)
Testosterone enanthate - 500mgs/week
Andarine (S4) 25mgs/day
Cardarine (GW) 20mgs/day
Aromasin 12.5mgs EOD
N2Guard 7caps/day

Week 7-10: Build-Up
Andarine (S4) 25mgs/day
Cardarine (GW) 20mgs/day
Aromasin 12.5mgs EOD
N2Guard 7caps/day

Week 11-14: Closer
Oxandrovar - 3 pills/day
Andarine (S4) 25mgs/day
Cardarine (GW) 20mgs/day
Aromasin 12.5mgs EOD
HCGenerate 5caps/day
N2Guard 8 caps/day

Start PCT 14 days after last injection?

PCT
Week 15-20HCG Generate (Not ES) 5 Caps ED
Week 15-20 Clomid 50mg/50mg/25mg/25mg
Week 15-20 Nolva 40mg/20mg/20mg/20mg
Week 15-20 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD (I still take this even though its PCT?)
Week 15-20 Test Stack 17 3 pills a day
Week 15-20 N2 Guard 7 Pills ED
Week 15-20 Forma Stanzol
Weeks 15-20 RS Transderm

Debating adding Bridge the last 2 weeks

Last edited:
How hard is it to run a test only cycle for your first cycle? It's not! If you want long term success stick with test! If you want complications do what you please! Read the sticky about your first cycle all the info you need

Last edited:
Read all the rules and stickies and go to the new members section and introduce yourself. This will help you in the long run bro. And test only for your first run.

HCGenerate and all that other shit along with it is garbage.

Test only with lab work after four weeks, see where your E2 is then decide how much aromasin you need. Everybody is different, 12.5 maybe enough or you might need 50mg a day. No way to know until you run test for a few weeks then have blood drawn

Is there a reason you don't want to run a test only cycle like everyone who is experienced will recommend? Just use the kiss method in your 1st cycle, as basic as you can do.

Holy cow! 500-600 test e or c per week. That's all you need to do, with an AI dosed as appropriated based on bloods. You have what? 7 different compounds?

Hey Guys,

I am starting my first cycle and was hoping for people to see my layout let me know if anything is missing or the dosing off. I've been cutting and losing all my gains and muscle development. So the purpose of this cycle is to maintain all my lean mass while I cut.

Andarine (S4) 25mgs/day
Cardarine (GW) 20mgs/day
Aromasin 12.5mgs EOD
N2Guard 7caps/day

Andarine (S4) 25mgs/day
Cardarine (GW) 20mgs/day
Aromasin 12.5mgs EOD
N2Guard 7caps/day

Oxandrovar - 3 pills/day
Andarine (S4) 25mgs/day
Cardarine (GW) 20mgs/day
Aromasin 12.5mgs EOD
HCGenerate 5caps/day
N2Guard 8 caps/day

PCT
Week 15-20 Forma Stanzol
Weeks 15-20 RS Transderm

curious how old are you?

You been hangin out at evo for to long...looks like dylan wrote that cycle up...

How bout
1-12 500mg test c or e
Possible a/i if needed

Pretty simple

I am cutting everyone hence the anavar. I have the anavar on hand anyway. The only actual steroids are test and anavar. The other stuff are sarms.

So. It's still complicated. I'm on my first cycle right now and I only take 2 shots a week an AI and some advanced cycle support from ironmag labs. I mean, you can take all that shit if you want, it's your body. Just seems over-board bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You posted 1st cycle help. There's a lot of solid vets who gave you information I would take there advice.

So. It's still complicated. I'm on my first cycle right now and I only take 2 shots a week an AI and some advanced cycle support from ironmag labs. I mean, you can take all that shit if you want, it's your body. Just seems over-board bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good stuff from a first cycler!

Wait you guys are giving me shit about being on another forum? Yet you have nothing to say besides thats bunk, and then you say AI if needed? Are you serious guy? You need to run a AI not maybe. You will end up with so many side effects. Pretty simple really.

I am cutting everyone hence the anavar. I have the anavar on hand anyway. The only actual steroids are test and anavar. The other stuff are sarms.

All the SARMs are going to do is give you an upset stomach.

I am okay with test and anavar if you must.

Get Shredded!
Wait you guys are giving me shit about being on another forum? Yet you have nothing to say besides thats bunk, and then you say AI if needed? Are you serious guy? You need to run a AI not maybe. You will end up with so many side effects. Pretty simple really.

Oh snap!

Dude, hang in there, we are trying to help you.

Jeeze!

Most people need ai bud... But some people don't have geno problems... Bloods are the only way to know.
We're not blasting you for coming from another forum. We are a family and like to help others. But we know dylans sarms cycles

You posted 1st cycle help. There's a lot of solid vets who gave you information I would take there advice.

I did ask for help and I have yet to get it. I am going to run test and anavar together. i don't need 12 people telling me to run test only. You clearly don't know my goals. All I was looking for was to see that my dosing and PCT were on yet not a single person on here has commented on it. Then you guys proceed to give me shit for being on another forum? hahaha at least they are helpful.

I did ask for help and I have yet to get it. I am going to run test and anavar together. i don't need 12 people telling me to run test only. You clearly don't know my goals. All I was looking for was to see that my dosing and PCT were on yet not a single person on here has commented on it. Then you guys proceed to give me shit for being on another forum? hahaha at least they are helpful.
How old are you?

Just wondering if you are too young for this.

I understand that but so far I've either been attacked or told everything I own is bunk. I have everything I listed on hand. Meaning its sitting on my dresser. So I will be using it. Adding sarms won't hurt me in anyway. I take them now while i'm not on a cycle and everyone is freaking out about it.

What there trying to tell you is test only to see how your body reacts to the compound. If your taking 2 then if you run into problems you don't no which one did it. I'm not busting your balls bro. Just trying to help you but it looks like you don't need info.

You sound like you need our approval and since we are not giving it you are going to take your ball and go home.

Go ahead, run all the SARMs we don't really care.

Good luck.

Hey Guys,

Andarine (S4) 25mgs/day
Cardarine (GW) 20mgs/day
Aromasin 12.5mgs EOD
N2Guard 7caps/day

Andarine (S4) 25mgs/day
Cardarine (GW) 20mgs/day
Aromasin 12.5mgs EOD
N2Guard 7caps/day

Oxandrovar - 3 pills/day
Andarine (S4) 25mgs/day
Cardarine (GW) 20mgs/day
Aromasin 12.5mgs EOD
HCGenerate 5caps/day
N2Guard 8 caps/day

PCT
Week 15-20 Forma Stanzol
Weeks 15-20 RS Transderm

Ok I don't deal with sarms so that's all you..
I would run the var at the end... Kick start is usually dbol a bombs you know. Something to kick you into gear.... And var will help you lean out at the end and give great pumps. It will also help you drop the water associated with long esters.

What are your goals and stats
.... Age... That is what we ask as a first post

I personally would bump your clomid to 200 /100/50... It helps me with depression but everyone is different.. Nolvadex is fine the way you got it.. I would take your ai the first 2 weeks into pct.. But move to e3d.. This is just to help with estrogen rebound.. But not everyone is pron to that.

I mean I'm not going to take oxandrovar. I'm throwing those away. But I hear what you guys are saying about test only and see how my body reacts. I appreciate that, I really do I'm not being sarcastic. I also understand by adding anavar it could complicate things. But the reason I want to add anavar in is this. I have it on hand a lot of it and want to use it, anavar helps cut and its effects are enhanced further with test, and in comparison to other compounds it's considered mild. Again, I understand it could mess my shit up. But what I was hoping for is help with when exactly do I start running HCGenerate in the cycle? Do I start my pct 14 days after my last injection? Are my doses and timing matched up correctly? Thats all guys. I know you are trying to help by telling me to do test only but just pretend well he's going to do it anyway lol so lets make sure we his shit is right so he doesn't shut down

Last edited:
Back