• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Methyl Tren

ThatSwoleKid

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Methyl Tren >> Tren Ace >> Sdrol ~ NPP >> Everything else I have tried

Has anyone ever run MTren before? I got some a little while back and decided to throw it into my current cycle. Wow! Tren Ace + Methyl Tren is freaking incredible and seem to act synergistically. I'm only 3 days in (500mcg ED) but pee is still really healthy and no sides (maybe a 15% reduction in cardio but it is hardly noticeable).

Actually, I sleep better now. Tren Ace had my max sleep (so when i'm trying to sleep in) drop to around 7hrs and MTren brought it back up to 10hrs. No night sweats anymore either. I'm shedding fat quick, pumps are crazy, gained 3 lbs, strength is up a little bit too. I also think really well/clearly all day now which is nice with studying and exams. Also, I'm horny as all hell but only when the opportunity arises (so it's not distracting or anything).

I will definitely stop if I notice anything problematic but OH MY GOD. This stuff is like oral Jesus. Like seriously, Methyl Tren + Tren Ace is like all the positives GH15 and Pete Rubish said about tren with none of the (apparent) negatives.

Gh15 loves him some tren lol

If I was to try it I would use inj mtr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shredding fat and gaining 3lb, all in 3 days :hmmm:

I've always loved Tren. I might have to give this a shot sooner or later.

How horrible is it on the liver?

Like nothing ever has kicked in this quickly. It's unreal. It's supposed to be pretty bad for the liver but I assume most claims are exagerated, after all, how bad can removing a methyl group from only 500mcgs of a compound be even if it's difficult. Of course, this will vary widley from person to person. I will be keeping a close watch on the sides but so far pee is fine and everything feels healthy.

Anyways, Tren A increases sensitivity to IGF and MTren raises IGF. Fat just melts away. Honestly this is unreal. I feel i stumbled upon the fitness model secret. Like seriously, at 1mg a day for 2 weeks I feel I would be ready for a photoshoot...

So here are two pics to kindof show how this acts (obviously the effects aren't quite this drastic but I feel like they would be at a higher dose and for more than just 3 days haha)

Before: Tren A https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/e2/0d/9c/e20d9c34975536e49d7299f1d3e45ad1.jpg
After: Tren A + MTren http://beastmotivation.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/LAzar-ANgelov-recent.jpg

This is the how the 'look' is. Really full, shoulders getting sirations, abs shredding up like crazy, etc.

But yea, will keep everyone updated!

Like nothing ever has kicked in this quickly. It's unreal. It's supposed to be pretty bad for the liver but I assume most claims are exagerated, after all, how bad can removing a methyl group from only 500mcgs of a compound be even if it's difficult. Of course, this will vary widley from person to person. I will be keeping a close watch on the sides but so far pee is fine and everything feels healthy.

Anyways, Tren A increases sensitivity to IGF and MTren raises IGF. Fat just melts away. Honestly this is unreal. I feel i stumbled upon the fitness model secret. Like seriously, at 1mg a day for 2 weeks I feel I would be ready for a photoshoot...

So here are two pics to kindof show how this acts (obviously the effects aren't quite this drastic but I feel like they would be at a higher dose and for more than just 3 days haha)

Before: Tren A https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/e2/0d/9c/e20d9c34975536e49d7299f1d3e45ad1.jpg
After: Tren A + MTren http://beastmotivation.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/LAzar-ANgelov-recent.jpg

This is the how the 'look' is. Really full, shoulders getting sirations, abs shredding up like crazy, etc.

But yea, will keep everyone updated!

Thank you for demonstrating steroid use with the two biggest fake nattys online lol

I'm out- will someone PM me when the neg train leaves the station? 3 fucking days pisses me off, but asking how toxic can 50 mcg be? is dangerous to anyone stupid enough to listen to a 16 yr old numb nut. Hell ill start the negs.

I don't know what to make of this guy, seems a bit off the rail but I have run MTR and it is a helluva drug.

I ran it for 3.5 weeks and had my dose up to 1.5mg per day towards the end while running a gram of TPA a week with it. I had exceeded my PRs on most everything.

I gained 3/4" on my upper arms in that 3.5 weeks. At the end I lost sex drive and my joints started to hurt so I had blood analysis to see if my E2 had crashed but it was fine. The MTR did drop my sex drive but the reason for sore joints was from all the PRs I set going into the last week.

And another note on the analytical work, my AST and ALT were in the low to mid 50s. When I shared this with my source and the chemist they were rather surprised to see this. Usually they see some crazy numbers when guys run it.

I really like MTR and tolerated it well with 50mg of proviron per day, that kept me level headed during the time I ran MTR.

Even though I tolerate MTR well it is not something I take lightly. I ran it for 3.5 weeks back in December, and even though I got great results, better than any other compound, I probably will not run it again until the winter. Time off and conservative doses equals a healthier liver.

I don't know what to make of this guy, seems a bit off the rail but I have run MTR and it is a helluva drug.

I ran it for 3.5 weeks and had my dose up to 1.5mg per day towards the end while running a gram of TPA a week with it. I had exceeded my PRs on most everything.

I gained 3/4" on my upper arms in that 3.5 weeks. At the end I lost sex drive and my joints started to hurt so I had blood analysis to see if my E2 had crashed but it was fine. The MTR did drop my sex drive but the reason for sore joints was from all the PRs I set going into the last week.

And another note on the analytical work, my AST and ALT were in the low to mid 50s. When I shared this with my source and the chemist they were rather surprised to see this. Usually they see some crazy numbers when guys run it.

I really like MTR and tolerated it well with 50mg of proviron per day, that kept me level headed during the time I ran MTR.

Even though I tolerate MTR well it is not something I take lightly. I ran it for 3.5 weeks back in December, and even though I got great results, better than any other compound, I probably will not run it again until the winter. Time off and conservative doses equals a healthier liver.

Cool info. Thanks. Nice to see that other people have tried it. Personally, I will run it no more than 2 weeks and just for big events (since it's really fast acting). Just wanted to try it out.

Have you only ran it once so far?

Edit: Also, what was your pee like? People say Tren A gives dark pee and MTren gives even darker pee but Tren A changed nothing for me.

Last edited:
I'm out- will someone PM me when the neg train leaves the station? 3 fucking days pisses me off, but asking how toxic can 50 mcg be? is dangerous to anyone stupid enough to listen to a 16 yr old numb nut. Hell ill start the negs.

:kiss:

Guessing you injected it instead of the oral version?

Were you on liver supports?

Cool info. Thanks. Nice to see that other people have tried it. Personally, I will run it no more than 2 weeks and just for big events (since it's really fast acting). Just wanted to try it out.

Have you only ran it once so far?

Edit: Also, what was your pee like? People say Tren A gives dark pee and MTren gives even darker pee but Tren A changed nothing for me.

Only ran it once and never had any issues of dark urine.

Inj mtr is the way to go not nearly as toxic as oral meth tren.

In either case I can't stress enough run 1 -1.5grams Tudca daily. Nac and thistle is a joke compared to Tudca for liver detoxer.

Hey guys, here's a quick little update.

MethylTren is amazing. Sex drive goes up. Pumps are crazy. Gives a really 'androgenic' look. No toxic sides (never went above 1mg and only for 2 weeks) for me. Strength went up very slightly. TrenAce was better for strength and size whereas MethylTren was better for aesthetics and fat loss.

I'm 3 weeks into PCT and oddly enough i've only lost 3lbs and strength barely went down. Shoulders are still big and body is still full and my loads are massive (so yea, i'm recovered). What the hell... this was my longest cycle and the one I blew up on the most yet I'm losing the least. Any hypotheses? Maybe MTren increases the number of androgen receptors or something..? I'm at a loss. Oh yea, and I'm getting leaner so I think I've actually lost no muscle (maybe even gained some) during pct. People are complementing me left and right.. during PCT saying how my cheekbones are really defined and some people are accusing my of steroid use (lol, because they never have before). Honestly, this is really effing weird. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable than I can weigh in on this.

Also, I have a reasonable question.. does superdrol lower prolactin. I ask this because out of all the steroids I have done, superdrol (for the first week) makes me the horniest by far (that's why i'm thinking prolactin instead of estrogen). In addition, some people say they get rebound gyno from superdrol so maybe it's because superdrol crushes prolactin and then when they stop prolactin spikes and all the receptors are super 'receptive'. Idk, just asking questions.

I haven't heard superdrol lowers prolactin. Structurally speaking, i believe it is basically a masteron molecule with a double methylation group attached which gives it it's anabolic and liver toxic properties. It doesn't aromatize and masteron is said to be a mild ai, so maybe you get a little similar behavior out of superdrol.

No one will really know for sure since no real research has been done with superdrol.

As far as I know, no steroid lowers prolactin, that's why people use prami and caber.

Back