• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

unarmed white teen shot by black cop

I spray painted over a black lives matter thing in the city last weekend with "all"
cuz its pissing me off
exactly, but I'm starting to wonder why we dont feel compelled to protest police shootings since more than twice as many whites are killed than blacks

well..I think there ought to be more safeguards in place...the kid getting his neck broken was just nuts but I dont think his color should matter..I think it should matter that on paper he was essentially an unarmed citizen minding their own business.
I dont think a fuckin pocket knife counts

when I worked in the city I saw cops hassle diabetics like they were drunks..like why do drunks even need to be hassled..
yeah its self inflicted and a pita but even addicts dont wake up one day and say, "you know, I'd like to be an addict today"

And I promise you there are many other shootings that involve black police officers and white subjects that we never hear about because they aren't "news worthy" and they don't incite white people. The media knows what they are doing.

It's BS. Seen in the news today that people were protesting a bbq shop owned by a Mexican.

He white appreciation day. And now the black community is in a uproar.

this will never hit the news because no one cares if a white kid is shot.

its actually quite ironic that the black people claim that their lives "dont matter" and white people dont care about black people...but their deaths are the only ones on the news!

it is my belief that if there were no media there would be no hate. they perpetuate it because it creates more "news"

It's BS. Seen in the news today that people were protesting a bbq shop owned by a Mexican.

He white appreciation day. And now the black community is in a uproar.
where was this, i heard nothing about it

this will never hit the news because no one cares if a white kid is shot.

its actually quite ironic that the black people claim that their lives "dont matter" and white people dont care about black people...but their deaths are the only ones on the news!

it is my belief that if there were no media there would be no hate. they perpetuate it because it creates more "news"
if their lives didnt matter we wouldnt have fought a civil war to free them

IML Gear Cream!
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Sheriv again.

I spray painted over a black lives matter thing in the city last weekend with "all"
cuz its pissing me off

if their lives didnt matter we wouldnt have fought a civil war to free them

exactly.

slavery has nothing to do with me or my kids, but we are punished for it.

We are all slaves now, slaves to the government who through the media perpetuates the hate to keep us segregated and in fear so we are easier to control.

Im not racist, i dont hate black people but I am scared of them because i know they hate me. So yeah I pack a pistol and Ill shoot first ask questions later if I am threatened. Whos fault is that? Where does it end?

All this senseless violence on poor white people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Screw it, let's riot and burn white business owners businesses to the ground to prove a point. :coffee:

Fuck it I'm about to hit riteaid for all of their test and dick pills.

power to the people!

Screw it, let's riot and burn white business owners businesses to the ground to prove a point. :coffee:

I don't think the people who rioted were a part of that community. Or at least felt like it. Humans are crazy. Every one loves a free tv

Get Shredded!
I don't think the people who rioted were a part of that community. Or at least felt like it. Humans are crazy. Every one loves a free tv

In which case are you talking about? Missouri? Baltimore?

I know in both the Rodney King case years ago and the recent case in Missouri the very neighborhood these people lived in were destroyed. Black owners lost their businesses by black rioters trying to prove a point that white cops suck.

In which case are you talking about? Missouri? Baltimore?

I know in both the Rodney King case years ago and the recent case in Missouri the very neighborhood these people lived in were destroyed. Black owners lost their businesses by black rioters trying to prove a point that white cops suck.

Blacks protest, they get Jesse Jackson out there on TV.

if whites were to protest, they would end up with Jesse Ventura.

It wont get any better guys :coffee:....even white trash people have sense of humanity , on the other hand u have u have humans unfit for society with animalistic behavior .......nothin will improve no matter what changes white people do for them ....this just my opinion Im not racist Im just stating the obvious guys

Perhaps me and the neighbors will loot our subdivision....:thinking:

Perhaps me and the neighbors will loot our subdivision....:thinking:

I like where your heads at. Blame it on the regulations on fence height. Fuckin homeowner association.

Just because you live in a community doesn't mean your a part of it.

Back