• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hi guys. Newbie here

jeff.jozel

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been readin around here and talking to people on here and let me say first off everyone is extremely nice and helpful. I have already learned so much. A little bit about me. I started training 5 years ago and weighed 150 lbs. I am 5'9 now and in the off season I weight 225 natural. More fat than I want but it is hard to gain naturally without gaining a good amount of fat. I am currently 11 weeks out from the NPC Natural Michigan July 18th. After that I want to run my first ever cycle. A lot of people have said Test e or c 250mg twice a week. Aromasin 12.5 mg as an AI everyday. And for PCT Nolvadex 20mg a day for 6 weeks. I would like to get in touch with other competitors and learn what to take pre contest getting ready for a show as well as what to take off season for mass gain. I know a lot is diet and training and I have that down. Would like to know what you guys recommend for a guy who is new to this and never done a cycle before and what would be good for your first few cycles for off season and pre contest. Pm me if you like. Thanks, this place is great and thank you to everyone that has helped thus far.

Welcome aboard.

Welcome. Test only for your first or even first couple cycles is good.

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to ASF. Use the sub forums to get your post count to 10. Then you can PM us with questions or start a thread for mass input.

Welcome to ASF

Welcome

Back