• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fav Pre-Workout

veniceboy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
wondering what you guys are using as preworkout (orals, injects)?

I'm not a big PWO person. I used kratom yesterday to good effect, but usually just use a cup of coffee

Insanity (tren base, TNE, Dbol) is bad ass . I also like tren base with oral Dbol .

Coffee+10g whey iso (vanilla)+5g creatine+5g coconut oil....works charms. Sometimes I down a 200mg caffeine pill too. Take the shake about 1 hour prior and the pill 1/2 hour before workouts. Drink the shake fairly quick so the hot coffee doesn't have time to destroy the whey or let the coffee cool a little. I tried drinking it right before but I just burp up coffee in the beginning of the workout. Hence the hour prior. Let me know what you think.

instant coffee and white vein kratom is a staple

Test base
Tren base
Winstrol base

Anadrol

And a good booster. And sometimes slin.

Pre-workout drinks should not just be a bunch of stimulants, although most on the market are.

I designed Maximum Pump Extreme to give sustained energy, increased strength and endurance the entire workout, and no crash.

INGREDIENTS in MAXIMUM PUMP EXTREME™:
Creatine Monohydrate
Beta Alanine
D-Aspartic Acid (DAA)
Taurine
Tyrosine
Agmatine
Arginine Alpha-ketoglutarate (AAKG)
N-Acetyl-Glutamine (NAG)
Citrulline Malate (2:1)
Caffeine
Orchilean
Betanine Anhydrous
Mucuna
Green Tea

I've stopped using any kind of pre-workout in the last 6 months or so. My carb heavy preworkout meal seems to do just fine

Pre-workout drinks should not just be a bunch of stimulants, although most on the market are.

I designed Maximum Pump Extreme to give sustained energy, increased strength and endurance the entire workout, and no crash.

Creatine Monohydrate
Beta Alanine
D-Aspartic Acid (DAA)
Taurine
Tyrosine
Agmatine
N-Acetyl-Glutamine (NAG)
Caffeine
Orchilean
Betanine Anhydrous
Mucuna
Green Tea

I agree. I ran a log on MPE and I really liked it. It works great without stimulants as it really boosts my energy during my workout.

If you want to you can add caffeine but not necessary.

I'm with Farva, I need to get more. Several family members raided my stash they liked it so much.

Creatine Monohydrate
Beta Alanine
D-Aspartic Acid (DAA)
Taurine
Tyrosine
Agmatine
N-Acetyl-Glutamine (NAG)
Caffeine
Orchilean
Betanine Anhydrous
Mucuna
Green Tea

Damn! That looks good! I do not want just a bunch of stimulants - I can do that easily on my own. It reminds me of Pump Juice Extreme, except for the inclusion of NAG. NAG looks like a great addition. There are other differences too, I will have to get some.

INGREDIENTS in MAXIMUM PUMP EXTREME:
Creatine Monohydrate
Beta Alanine
D-Aspartic Acid (DAA)
Taurine
Tyrosine
Agmatine
N-Acetyl-Glutamine (NAG)
Caffeine
Orchilean
Betanine Anhydrous
Mucuna
Green Tea

Heavyiron sent me some when it came out - nice clean energy and the flavour wasn't overly sweet. Great product!

ECA stack.

^^^This...been my stand-by for years. Right now, it's 100mg TNE and a 10mg Dbol tab to go with it.

Occasionally I'll use this...

image_prodprod1390060_largeImage_X_450_white.jpg

Depends, bulking ill take 100mgs tne, 5ius gh, and some dbol. Id like to add slin to but I have trouble regulating it pre workout so i take it post.

If im cutting ill take some gh and maybe some ephedrine and caffine, ECA is really underrated preworkout. Keep it simple.

I went a little crazy a few times, like 5ius gh, 100mcg igf-1 des 50 into each muscle trained, slin and dbol. Every few minutes I had to stop training becuase the pumps were so damn intense it hurt i litearlly couldnt train. I love the pain though the pumps were absolutely incredible. Real igf-1 des is awseome pre workout and for some localized growth. Just really hard to find.

Back