• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Yellow pills with TB imprinted - what is it?

stradaman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi all!

Can you help me with these? A friend of mine was given these pills and her trainer doesn't want to tell her what it is. Was wondering for side effects!? She takes half a pill three times a day with protein, she weights 50kg.

Thank you for the answers! ;)

Attachments

• received_833734040028321.jpg
    received_833734040028321.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 57
They aren't US pharma, which means they are UGL or foreign. I dont know of a way to check every foreign imprint, and if they are UGL, then the color and imprint could be meaningless.

Hi all!

Can you help me with these? A friend of mine was given these pills and her trainer doesn't want to tell her what it is. Was wondering for side effects!? She takes half a pill three times a day with protein, she weights 50kg.

Thank you for the answers! ;)

Doesnt want ant to tell her what it is? What the fuck.. Tell the trainer to fucking screw... That's fucked up

no shit, that's fucked up! No way in hell Id take them. Dudes up to no good. Why be all secretive. New trainer

IML Gear Cream!
no shit, that's fucked up! No way in hell Id take them. Dudes up to no good. Why be all secretive. New trainer
If he is giving her AAS, hr doesn't want to advertise it. We are open sort of around here, but outside world is scared.

This guy is a douchebag. If he was knowledgeable about aas he would explain the pros and con's and let her make the decision.

If he is giving her AAS, hr doesn't want to advertise it. We are open sort of around here, but outside world is scared.

I understand not wanting to announce it to the whole gym.. But what do we preach around here..? Know every possible thing you can about the substances you are planning on taking, before you take them; then learn more..

I understand not wanting to announce it to the whole gym.. But what do we preach around here..? Know every possible thing you can about the substances you are planning on taking, before you take them; then learn more..
Aye, but that's on her to ask, right? He is giving her some 'cell tech' which is legal and won't get him arrested. After she has been on it for a while, he might come clean...depends on their relationship.

Why the fuck would she take anything if she doesn't know what it is? That's sketchy as fuck the trainer says take this it'll work but I'm not going to tell you what it is...but just take it. Ha. Okay.

Why the fuck would she take anything if she doesn't know what it is? That's sketchy as fuck the trainer says take this it'll work but I'm not going to tell you what it is...but just take it. Ha. Okay.
But it seems from OP that she has been? People are conditioned to listen to and obey people in positions of authority. Your Dr says "take 2 of these and call me in the morning" how many people will actually ask "why? What is that stuff? What will it do? How does it work?"". Not many

But it seems from OP that she has been? People are conditioned to listen to and obey people in positions of authority. Your Dr says "take 2 of these and call me in the morning" how many people will actually ask "why? What is that stuff? What will it do? How does it work?"". Not many
This exactly. Blows mind how some people can be so naive. You're putting it into your body, ask questions. In her case, demand answers. Do your research.

Send it my way and I'll test it for you! :winkfinger:

Maybe it's that she doesn't want to say what it is. Seriously, who pays a trainer and pac man's whatever they say w/o knowing anything at all....more to it

Told your friend just to take those, but wouldn't tell her what it is? Thats pretty fucked up. Id blast that trainers name all over the forums, just to prove a point. And I would confront the m-f*cker. I had some clown try to get my wife to take DNP, (she was training for a figure comp), I just about lost it.
If you want to test those pills quick, you can send them too dancesafe.org. You won't get the concentration, but you can get the compound. $150..

Yellow used to be winny

There was a definitive color code in the 1990s for AAS. Its not followed anymore but it used to be.

Green = anadrol
yellow= winny
pink=dbol
grey = tbol
white= anavar

Back