• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gyno once again. Help.

Tanker20

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok so im about 6 weeks into a test only cycle. 500 mgs a week, 250 each mon and thurs. Was taking nolva since week 2, added letro and anastrozole at week 4 and on every pin day .25 mg of Caber. Nipples are really puffy and sore. As of yesterday ive had the dark fluid coming out. Dont no wut else to take now.

Ok so im about 6 weeks into a test only cycle. 500 mgs a week, 250 each mon and thurs. Was taking nolva since week 2, added letro and anastrozole at week 4 and on every pin day .25 mg of Caber. Nipples are really puffy and sore. As of yesterday ive had the dark fluid coming out. Dont no wut else to take now.

first,you need bloodworks to know what's happening in your body.second,I'd drop test to 250mg/week.why were you already taking nolva on week 2? already gyno issues?
I don't see any reason to take 2 different AI's,and you should tell us the dosage.are your AI's and nolva from pharma or ugl?maybe they're underdosed/bunk.
get bloodworks as soon as possible

first,you need bloodworks to know what's happening in your body.second,I'd drop test to 250mg/week.why were you already taking nolva on week 2? already gyno issues?
I don't see any reason to take 2 different AI's,and you should tell us the dosage.are your AI's and nolva from pharma or ugl?maybe they're underdosed/bunk.
get bloodworks as soon as possible

This^^^ Also, I don't see why you're taking caber since you're running a test only cycle?

As Diamonos said, get blood work so you can tell exactly what is elevated. Then you can treat it properly from there. Also, stop touching your nips.......unless you like stimulating breast tissue growth.

Ok got it, blood work, now how can I go about doing that? Besides going thru my doc so no possible questions are asked.

Private md labs, is this a good start? If so what tests do I need?

Honestly, this is a little scary. Do you have existing gyno? I don't see 500 mg for 6 weeks causing prolactin (leaking) to get that high. AND taking caber for 500 mg of test? Need more details. Aching, libido, bloated, gains, etc?
Bloodwork for sure! Get it drawn BEFORE changing any dosing.
ive heard, and it could be bro science, that nolva will defeat the AIs. Could have contributed- not sure. How much Letro have you been taking? Is it reliable? Ramp up to 2.5 mg ED for 7 days (take it before bed so you sleep through the nausea).
In reality, you need to drop test immediately. Something is off- is the gear from a bro who knows a dude who's brother met a man....?

- - - Updated - - -

Private md labs, is this a good start? If so what tests do I need?
Female hormone panel $66.99

Good catch hightestfeul...... You are spot on with the nolva reducing the efficacy of the adex. This is why anyone taking nolva on cycle should use aromasin. Agreed that there must be more going on here to be lactating on test and such a low dose.

There's also usually a coupon code for the labs. Google is an amazing thing. Good luck tho. I love tits, just not on a dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Im guessing the lactating is from deca I stoped taking 7 weeks ago. Thats the only thing I can think of, it should be out of my system already though

Im guessing the lactating is from deca I stoped taking 7 weeks ago. Thats the only thing I can think of, it should be out of my system already though

That would make more sense. Can you give us details about cycles and pct now and the one before so we can get s better idea what's going on? Was the deca a part of this cycle it the last? Did it start while you were running the cycle or after?

Deca has a pretty long half life, so depending on how much you were taking, it took a very long time to clear your system and if you weren't taking anything to protect your body, you invited the issues to take effect. The more gear you take, the longer it takes to clear. The longer the half life, the longer it takes to clear. Everything you take from ancillaries to injectables have half lives. Being able to roughly calculate these things out can help you better time when to take, how much to take, and when to stop these compounds

That would make more sense. Can you give us details about cycles and pct now and the one before so we can get s better idea what's going on? Was the deca a part of this cycle it the last? Did it start while you were running the cycle or after?
Week 1-8 300 mg deca a week, 250 mgs test E a week
Was taking .25 caber on pin days, nolva 20 mgs at night

Week 9-12 dropped deca just on test now 500 mgs a week
Taking nolva 20 mgs and letro 1.25 at night

Flare up started about a week ago (week 11), thats when I started taking the letro, am I good to stop the caber as well?

Im trying to get all this under control so I can start my PH cycle with test as a base. Im gunna be taking lgi halo-25 at 25/50/50/50/50 with Havoc (epistain) 10mgs 20/30/30/30/30. Gunna get blood work done and fix my shit before I touch any of the PHs.

You had more deca then Test. Hmm.

Blood work is very important even if no side effects. Getting mine done here in a few days. I dont care what the doctors say.

Back