• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Muscle Factory Labs

WaterTurkey

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wanted to give a shout out to the MFL crew. I have ordered multiple times now and have been impressed in all aspects each and everytime. Quick, responsive, and quality.

I can honestly say I feel safe in the hands of this entire crew. There was a slight potential issue with a portion of one of my orders and I was reimbursed replacements, plus extras, with no questions asked.

My entire summer run is with MFL oils and thus far I have delved into their cyp, tne, and tren base. From a pin point of view these oils are very very smooth. I am normally prone to PIP and my entire last run I was sore for at least a week after each pin. I have experienced zero PIP beyond the first day with all three of the products I have tried.

I will be getting my 5 week bloods done the first week of June, and I look forward to the results. Having seen all of the established lab tests already done for this lab I have zero doubts.

Anyway.. just wanted to give a huge thanks and shout out to Rap, Waters, Gibbs, Ricky, and the MFL team as a whole.

27zaq7a.jpg

On a side note.. i may have to enter rehab for my Tren Base addiction. That shit is no joke, truly the nectar of the gods. :winkfinger:

Haha a fellow base head. Nice haul just ordered myself.

Appreciate the the praise Idaho... thats a nice looking pile of oil you got there. ;)

Nice stash u have there brother .....

I wanna try tren base... but I'm super afraid I'll love it and become an addict... that's right, SUPER AFRAID, and no, I'm NOT ghey😀

Ahhhhhh, thanks a freakin LOT you guys :( yeah, that's right, who gets to wash the damn tren sheets Eh???? that's right, ME :(
I don't know if I love ANY of you anymore :(
(pouty face)

Get Shredded!
Ahhhhhh, thanks a freakin LOT you guys :( yeah, that's right, who gets to wash the damn tren sheets Eh???? that's right, ME :(
(pouty face)

What??? You get sweats with tren? Ok, I'm out, I hate to get sweaty.... Bwaaaaaahaaàahaaaaaa😀

Tren base is in and out. No night sweats unless you pin at night. GICH

(pouty face)
Don't worry the sheets will smell like guaiacol which = awwwweeeesommmme

Jealous of your stash. I'm also currently using MFL. great stuff!

I put an order in of mfl tren base, tna,and t bol. I heard some good things so I'm excited to start these no esters. And the tbo.

I put an order in of mfl tren base, tna,and t bol. I heard some good things so I'm excited to start these no esters. And the tbo.

Get ready to have the best workouts of your life :thumb:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I pinned 50 of tne and around 25 of tren base along with 25 tbol this all being pre workout, that was Saturday, well yesterday (monday) I did about 75 tne and about 35 tRen base and wow that was a hell of a workout, MFL is a great source and they treated me with respect and like a friend would. T/A was quick and he went out of his way to get it to me by the day I Asked. they are the real deal ND one this you should know boys is that Tne will get you so Fuckin horny your balls will hurt. My wife got it hard. fun shit. Still looking for my prefered dose here with my previous wo. Stuff but so far so good

So I pinned 50 of tne and around 25 of tren base along with 25 tbol this all being pre workout, that was Saturday, well yesterday (monday) I did about 75 tne and about 35 tRen base and wow that was a hell of a workout, MFL is a great source and they treated me with respect and like a friend would. T/A was quick and he went out of his way to get it to me by the day I Asked. they are the real deal ND one this you should know boys is that Tne will get you so Fuckin horny your balls will hurt. My wife got it hard. fun shit. Still looking for my prefered dose here with my previous wo. Stuff but so far so good

Thank you so much for the review brother, appreciate your honest feedback. Glad we could help you reach your goals.

Oh, and 100 tne 50 tren base pre w/o :)

Back