• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Napsgear.org Review

mophead

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My fiance and I have used Napsgear.org over the past year and have placed 3 orders. The site is very straightforward to navigate and is very well laid out. They have everything you need regarding Anabolics, Test, HGH, HCG, PCT Products, Peptides and more. My first 2 orders came through with no problem whatsoever, quick and reliable shipping. My most recent package was seized by customs but Naps support team is bar none. They have a 24/7 support chat who can answer any questions for you or provide assistance in times like this. I spoke with a support representative about my issue and all I had to do was show them the seizure letter and they reshipped my package to another address free of charge. That package arrived shortly later with no issues and I was very satisfied with the products. I recommend the Geneza Pharmaceuticals products as most of them are laboratory tested and I can vouch for their effectiveness. I’ve used Geneza GP Test Cyp 250, GP Tren Enanth 200, GP Anavar (Oxandrolone), GP Anastrozole (Arimidex), GP Clen, GP Stan (Winstrol Tablets), GP T3 (Cytomel), and FertiGyn HP 10,000 (HCG). My first cycle was 5 weeks using; One 10ml vial of Test Cyp 250, and One 10ml vial of Tren Enanth 200. Test = 500mg/week & Tren = 300mg/week. Threw in T3 and Clen for the last 2 weeks of the cycle and I put on 20 lbs of lean mass. Currently I’m on week 5 of a 10 week cycle using Two 10ml vials of Test Cyp 250, and Two 10ml vial of Tren Enanth 200. I’m already up another 20 pounds of muscle and plan to put on another 10 before I start to cut for the last 3 weeks of my cycle. My fiance ran a 5 week cycle of Anavar (Oxandrolone) and put on 12 lbs of lean mass for her first cycle. Currently she’s half way through an 8 week cycle of Anavar and Winstrol and has put on another 10 pounds of muscle so far. Overall we are MORE than pleased with the effectiveness of Naps’ products as well as their superior customer service. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Here is the link to the site: NapsGear

Please see attachment for proof of purchase.

Attachments

• rsz_20150505_004831_1.jpg
    rsz_20150505_004831_1.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 64
Last edited by a moderator:
Nicely dobe review. However, you should read the board rules - your first few posts cannot be a lab review. Might want to read the rules, go to new members, introduce yourself, etc.

I wonder how many times that sales pitch has been copied and pasted? Lol

My fiance and I have used Napsgear.org over the past year and have placed 3 orders. The site is very straightforward to navigate and is very well laid out. They have everything you need regarding Anabolics, Test, HGH, HCG, PCT Products, Peptides and more. My first 2 orders came through with no problem whatsoever, quick and reliable shipping. My most recent package was seized by customs but Naps support team is bar none. They have a 24/7 support chat who can answer any questions for you or provide assistance in times like this. I spoke with a support representative about my issue and all I had to do was show them the seizure letter and they reshipped my package to another address free of charge. That package arrived shortly later with no issues and I was very satisfied with the products. I recommend the Geneza Pharmaceuticals products as most of them are laboratory tested and I can vouch for their effectiveness. I’ve used Geneza GP Test Cyp 250, GP Tren Enanth 200, GP Anavar (Oxandrolone), GP Anastrozole (Arimidex), GP Clen, GP Stan (Winstrol Tablets), GP T3 (Cytomel), and FertiGyn HP 10,000 (HCG). My first cycle was 5 weeks using; One 10ml vial of Test Cyp 250, and One 10ml vial of Tren Enanth 200. Test = 500mg/week & Tren = 300mg/week. Threw in T3 and Clen for the last 2 weeks of the cycle and I put on 20 lbs of lean mass. Currently I’m on week 5 of a 10 week cycle using Two 10ml vials of Test Cyp 250, and Two 10ml vial of Tren Enanth 200. I’m already up another 20 pounds of muscle and plan to put on another 10 before I start to cut for the last 3 weeks of my cycle. My fiance ran a 5 week cycle of Anavar (Oxandrolone) and put on 12 lbs of lean mass for her first cycle. Currently she’s half way through an 8 week cycle of Anavar and Winstrol and has put on another 10 pounds of muscle so far. Overall we are MORE than pleased with the effectiveness of Naps’ products as well as their superior customer service. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Here is the link to the site: https://www.1napsgear.org/

That's cool. I would like a smooth transaction. Maybe I can buy it through you with the money the kept of mine

Wait
Wait for it
Hold on here it comes.
Who is going to tell him? Do you want me to do it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Wait
Wait for it
Hold on here it comes.
Who is going to tell him? Do you want me to do it?

Well if they really ripped me then, live and learn. We'll see. Glad I made only a small order with them.

Well if they really ripped me then, live and learn. We'll see. Glad I made only a small order with them.

No dude. The thread is from 2015 the guys are long gone and last guy was from February - guys are long gone

No dude. The thread is from 2015 the guys are long gone and last guy was from February - guys are long gone

My question is then why are they allowed to to still post on this forum. Mods should step in if it's a widely known thing and get rid of bullshit like this. But I can only blame myself for not doing enough research.

My question is then why are they allowed to to still post on this forum. Mods should step in if it's a widely known thing and get rid of bullshit like this. But I can only blame myself for not doing enough research.
Just look at the date before you post in a thread. It’s pretty easy.

Here is the link to the site: NapsGear

😂😂😂

@animal_mg3 Whats going on with your order? Let's see of we can help this guy out.

@animal_mg3 Whats going on with your order? Let's see of we can help this guy out.
Judging from most recent customer reviews/complaints, sounds like Naps has been shipping ghost packages. Once again my fault, I recognized the name as a long reputable source so I had faith. No worries though, only myself to blame. Appreciate your concern as well

Judging from most recent customer reviews/complaints, sounds like Naps has been shipping ghost packages. Once again my fault, I recognized the name as a long reputable source so I had faith. No worries though, only myself to blame. Appreciate your concern as well

Bro, I didn't understand why you've posted your issue under the 8 years old thread.

Anyway please check your PM and send me your order details.

Thanks
Jason

When I moved to a new area and stopped going to doctor so I lost any connection I had for test, I looked around internet for few days, found naps pretty easily, I thought no way in hell usps would allow test and other shit to travel through the network so openly and freely, sure enough a month later my package is in my mailbox, now people ask I tell them naps is legit just takes longer to receive, but it’s legit

Back