• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Greenhorn

brokebad

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi guys/gals. Newer to this site, but not to this lifestyle. Learned a lot from these forums and found some pretty good gear along the way. Would eventually like to compete in a physique competition. We'll see. Currently cutting on 200mg test, 400 tren. 5 weeks in. Tren is an amazing hormone! Goal is to keep learning and keep building. Take care all!

Welcome aboard!

welcome to ASF..please take the time to look around and learn, read the rules

and I rep for all the cool sources so hit me up anytime... *waits while everyone else negs me*

Welcome aboard brokebad, read the rules, read as much as you can here and youll learn and build with no problem.

Welcome to the fam!

Welcome to the asf family, take the time to learn the rules and contribute to the board. There is an abundance of knowledge at your finger tips. Use it wisely!

Welcome

Hi guys/gals. Newer to this site, but not to this lifestyle. Learned a lot from these forums and found some pretty good gear along the way. Would eventually like to compete in a physique competition. We'll see. Currently cutting on 200mg test, 400 tren. 5 weeks in. Tren is an amazing hormone! Goal is to keep learning and keep building. Take care all!

Welcome, Horn Del Green

Back