• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How to Treat this Situation. Relationship Problems.

tgrady

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I seem to do a lot for this girl. I go out of my way for her, cook dinner and always make sure she is taken care of.

She on the other hand always has an excuse or a reason why she can not cook or do anything for me at all.

When someone else ask for somthing or needs it she is on it and will go out of her way for anyone else. Family,friends and anyone else. But when it comes to me, nope.

What do i do about this.

My brother the first thing is to sit her down and tell her exactly what you just told us, if she doesn't know there is a problem then how can it be fixed, try this first, kill her with kindness, its in my opinion that for a relationship to work everything must be put on the table, have an open mind to each other and talk about things, don't scream about things, continue to do what you are doing and give this a shot and if its meant to be it will be and if its not you will know soon enough!!!! Hope this helps!!

I did that yesterday and she ended up crying. Then today she did the same shit again. I will give it time, but if she does not change and start putting me first to, then i think will be walking away. It is aggravating. Thanks for the reply and i will try again to talk to her.

Since you already told her about this and she is doing the same thing again she obviously takes you and what you do for her for granted. Some people are like that and never will change....give her some time and if she keeps it up then it's time to walk.

Don't be a beggar for her affection. Loser's way forward. It can be hard to change your whole mindset about this but you have to.

Funny thing too, women will punish your "good" behavior (doing everything for her, putting up with her unkindness) in exactly the way you're experiencing now. Take a more alpha approach and take charge, take what you want, put down your terms, and she'll either respect you far more, be more attracted to you, and change her ways radically... or she'll say fuck off and leave. Both of those are acceptable outcomes compared to the status quo.

You may not perceive that now since you're clouded with attachments and desperation for her to stay with you at all costs, but later you'll see it just like I said whether it works out or not.

http://www.amazon.com/No-More-Mr-Nice-Guy/dp/0762415339

I used to have a gf who was a complete resource suck like that. Would just take take take but not contribute shit. Glad i finally realized it was time to move on. Some people are just like that i guess.

See i am already like ready to push her out the door. The hard part is she has a 2 year old daughter who looks at me like her dad. I am just tired of her not doing shit.

And yes imagine the gear i could buy, she spends over 200$ on just cigs and wine a month. Imagine all the gear i could be putting away.

I do not need her attention. what i need is for her to do, is take care of shit. I can not work, pay the bills, clean my home, gym and then worry about her and the kid and her sit around all day.

Not to sound callous - but this sums it up: [video]http://www.wavlist.com/movies/250/tl-ditch.wav[/video]

I used to have a gf who was a complete resource suck like that. Would just take take take but not contribute shit. Glad i finally realized it was time to move on. Some people are just like that i guess.

Story of my last relationship. Some people really are just selfish like that and always will be

IML Gear Cream!
:coffee:

You know what. ..women don't wanna know how you "feel" . You've been misled by women's magazines...Please locate your balls.
Thank you.

InB4 S2h parady thread.

But seriously if you are not happy then you need to split. It's that simple.

You cant change people bro...leave her now and find someone who does these things without having to ask them.....shit will never change

:coffee:

You know what. ..women don't wanna know how you "feel" . You've been misled by women's magazines...Please locate your balls.
Thank you.

If you share your feelings, and she cries, she just one upped your feelings to take control. You have been hornswoggled. She's got it down.

If you share your feelings, and she cries, she just one upped your feelings to take control. You have been hornswoggled. She's got it down.

Repped for the term *hornswoggled*

Edit: Let me rephrase that. I would rep you if I could:paddle:

You buy her cigarettes and wine? Naw bro, dump her.... You place her first before anything and she does the same for everyone but you.... Naw, tell her is over and look for your equal!

See i am already like ready to push her out the door. The hard part is she has a 2 year old daughter who looks at me like her dad. I am just tired of her not doing shit.

And yes imagine the gear i could buy, she spends over 200$ on just cigs and wine a month. Imagine all the gear i could be putting away.

I do not need her attention. what i need is for her to do, is take care of shit. I can not work, pay the bills, clean my home, gym and then worry about her and the kid and her sit around all day.

Tough situation. In that case you gotta follow your heart, but ask yourself if being a solid step-dad to the kid is worth being stuck forever after with a dysfunctional and manipulative (via emotional blackmail crying) g/f that progressively makes you more unhappy. Tough also to be a decent step-dad if things continue going downhill, so... But, if you break it off you of course have no "visitation" rights to the child you feel is yours to some degree. Legally, you're stuffed.

She really doesn't work, pay any bills, or even clean the house? You live together? She uses you to pay for everything? Are you her White Knight, rescuing her from all of her misfortunes in life?

Get Shredded!

...why isn't anyone cooking me dinner?

fawwwwwwwwk

I've been hornswoggled too...gdi

fawwwwwwwwk

In for cooking you dinner, followed by whips and chains and that ball gag thing, god I hope my wife doesn't see me type this (LOL)

The 2 year old daughter is the hard part. Means you are a responsible good guy. But your girl is so taking advantage of you.... and you know it. Move on. 2 year olds readjust quick.

..... and as the newest member of Team GREEN.... well, ya know. Get jacked and find a new woman who mutually respects you.

you know you're the one that gets the ball gag right?

then when Im done you can make me a fuckin sammich...

fawwwwwwwwk

I offered to cook you a nice gluten free meal before and you whined about it being too far. :p
Now go hornswoggle some other horny swoggler.

I would get rid of her quick, and not to be crude but this is the pit. Best way to get over old pussy, is new pussy.

You buy her cigarettes and wine? Naw bro, dump her.... You place her first before anything and she does the same for everyone but you.... Naw, tell her is over and look for your equal!

Yup she is well taken care of. And at first it was fine, because her babys father was doing nothing for her so i took over for the baby. But nothing is getting better, and yes i pay for everything, i take care of the home, bills, dinner, everything. All she has to do is laundry, cook dinner, go food shopping. How is that hard to do, you know. And i have to listen to the on going baby daddy drama. It is to much. All i wanted in life was to find that 1, and grow in life together, family, work hard, stay healthy and that is it. She will learn the hard way, because i did the good guy thing and got fucked for it. But i feel at least i did the right thing, helped the baby out and she was taken care of. I been telling her tonight that i am done, and now i am waiting for her to get back home, she had to pick the baby up from the dads. So i am waiting for her to get back home to finish this.

Thanks to everyone for the input, help. Much appreciated.

Back