• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What's the longest cycle you've been on?

jfreshxo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, I'm about 15 weeks in and have 1 week left of my cycle. I have been on tren for about 6 weeks and I feel like I'm just now starting to see the results. I really wanted to be on cycle throughout the summer. But I'm not sure if staying on this cycle through out the summer would be good. I should have lined this cycle up for the summer instead of starting it in January. I guess I'm going to end my cycle in a week, and hopefully get back on towards the end of the summer. Really wish I could just stay on thru the summer because I feel like the tren is just now starting to work and the last two weeks my workouts have been crazy intense and phenomenal. Just wondering if any of you guys extended your cycle and what your longest cycle was? And how you recovered from it?

I am in my longest cycle, and feeling as you do my brother. Hopefully you haven't been running tren ace for 15 weeks though. I plan running mine for 18 weeks total, ending with a boosted test so all the other AAS can come out the system properly. I feel the desire to want to get in shape, but just as I have to bite the bullet and end my tren train on this cycle cause I want a perfect recovery. Can't answer your question sadly, but just remember be safe and keep your body safe too.

Advise from all your Internet friends- run it 36 weeks, bro.
Good advise- make the decision based on bloodwork- liver values, lipids, BP, hemocrit, etc.
Up to you on who you want to listen to.

Advise from all your Internet friends- run it 36 weeks, bro.
Good advise- make the decision based on bloodwork- liver values, lipids, BP, hemocrit, etc.
Up to you on who you want to listen to.

This... And do you blast/cruise, or do you PCT? That, and bloods, may help determine when you can get back on.

This... And do you blast/cruise, or do you PCT? That, and bloods, may help determine when you can get back on.
I do not blast and cruise I do cycle. The cycles has been great. No negative sides except sweats and aggression. I have my pct set up and ready to go. Run my cycle for 36 weeks? Srs?

I do not blast and cruise I do cycle. The cycles has been great. No negative sides except sweats and aggression. I have my pct set up and ready to go. Run my cycle for 36 weeks? Srs?
No, I wouldn't do 9months on tren. No way. If you cycle off, its a much harder call. Blast cruise would be way easier. I don't know much about the PCT side of things, so I can't help thete. I. Terms of she. To go back on. Bloodwork is my only advice.

I was trying to say it is wise to do bloodwork and base your cycle length on those results. Also, just because someone says they do something, does not mean it is best for you.

Well tren for longer then 12 weeks isn't great. I've ran it 14 weeks and after 12 I felt like shit. The strain on the body from tren is too much for that long. Drugs like decca and eq can be ran for 6 months without too much issue health wise. I've ran decca for a year running high and low dos es in conjuction with blasts. Orals I don't go more then 6 weeks at a time before taking time off from them. and of course you can run test forever just blasting and cruising. And from my experience and that of many others blasting and cruising is far superior to cycling, in terms of gains and health. Cycling is a big Rollercoaster that equates to less long term gains. the whole time your off all drugs your slowly going backwards despite all the best efforts to maintain anything. The longer your off drugs the bigger the loss. At least with blasting and cruising you can reach maintenance level much faster and begin to make slow gains again once your body is at an optimal hormone balance.

Aren't you 18-19 years old? Don't ruin your endocrine system so young. Come off and recover properly.

That's probably not the answer you want to hear so if you end up staying on through the summer, we'll talk to you again when you finally come off and walk you through how to help out with the depression and dead dick :winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!
Aren't you 18-19 years old? Don't ruin your endocrine system so young. Come off and recover properly.

That's probably not the answer you want to hear so if you end up staying on through the summer, we'll talk to you again when you finally come off and walk you through how to help out with the depression and dead dick :winkfinger:
I am 20, but is that really the issue? Sure you can flame me for being young or whatever but I've heard it all and it won't do anything. I'm not the only young guy on these boards. I have been on these forums for a while now, I've done my research, and it was my educated decision to do this. I still do my research everyday and I try to learn more and more. I understand all the risks and I know there is a chance to mess my body up if I'm not careless. I'm not going to run tren for over 10 weeks because I know how harsh tren is, I was more talking about just running test through the summer.

Why don't you go on a cruise dose of test for 6 to 8 weeks then blast again? Thats if you dont want to completely come off. The longest i ever stayed on tren is 16 weeks...

Been where you r now many times,been in this game a long time,made alot of mistakes...when u cruise for long periods u risk shutting ur system down for good...thats the gamble,your roll!your young and you have got plenty of time to get where you want to be...Ive gained 75lbs of lean mass over the years...it takes time...best to play it safe,my 2 cents..

I am 20, but is that really the issue? Sure you can flame me for being young or whatever but I've heard it all and it won't do anything. I'm not the only young guy on these boards. I have been on these forums for a while now, I've done my research, and it was my educated decision to do this. I still do my research everyday and I try to learn more and more. I understand all the risks and I know there is a chance to mess my body up if I'm not careless. I'm not going to run tren for over 10 weeks because I know how harsh tren is, I was more talking about just running test through the summer.

Good for you bro. Educate yourself, learn every day, make your own informed decisions for yourself.

That said, don't blame the elders for erring on the side of caution in your case. If you hit this too hard too young and/or don't PCT properly, there's a decent chance the PCTs will get steeply more ineffective and you'll be on a mandatory TRT program at age 25 till you die. You ok with that? It's a risk, and not an uncommon one. That's the main thing IMO.

Me, I'm on blast-and-cruise now so there's never a natty phase anymore. This wasn't gear-related but just age, genetics, and an environment full of endocrine disruptors. TRT isn't the end of the world, and is far better than suffering low T.

Above all else, stay on top of your bloodwork. Frequently.

Oh, and hit up the vets here that also started around your age with gear for advice... this includes some of the mods and board admins.

Regardless the method/length of cycle, get blood work done throughout.

I'm not flaming you but I know my answer to your question wasn't what you want to hear. You know it's not a good idea to stay on that long so you made this thread hoping we could justify you being on for 6-7 months.

I already know exactly where you're heading. Recovery/PCT sucks after that long and you say screw it and go back on before you recover, making it even harder to recover the next time if you come off.
And eventually you go to "blasting and cruising" and possibly ruin your endocrine system for life, all by 21 years old. That's not a good decision, IMO.

I'm not flaming you but I know my answer to your question wasn't what you want to hear. You know it's not a good idea to stay on that long so you made this thread hoping we could justify you being on for 6-7 months. I already know exactly where you're heading. Recovery/PCT sucks after that long and you say screw it and go back on before you recover, making it even harder to recover the next time if you come off.
And eventually you go to "blasting and cruising" and possibly ruin your endocrine system for life, all by 21 years old. That's not a good decision, IMO.
That is a good point, I have had pcts that went fine in the past. It did suck but I really didn't lose as much as I thought. I just wanted to stay on maybe 400mg/wk of test for 8 more weeks or so and quit the tren in maybe 3 weeks or so. My future cycles will not be like this. I wish I would have started my cycle in March so I could be on cycle for summer but can't change the past.

Hey guys, I'm about 15 weeks in and have 1 week left of my cycle. I have been on tren for about 6 weeks and I feel like I'm just now starting to see the results. I really wanted to be on cycle throughout the summer. But I'm not sure if staying on this cycle through out the summer would be good. I should have lined this cycle up for the summer instead of starting it in January. I guess I'm going to end my cycle in a week, and hopefully get back on towards the end of the summer. Really wish I could just stay on thru the summer because I feel like the tren is just now starting to work and the last two weeks my workouts have been crazy intense and phenomenal. Just wondering if any of you guys extended your cycle and what your longest cycle was? And how you recovered from it?

2 years and counting.

Tren?? Combination of tren e and tren a for a total of 12 weeks, actually 14 I think. I really hurt myself. Never got my thyroid checked but gdi I was absolutely dead/drained/lethargic/weak/tired (get the picture?) after that tren run..

You recieved a good bit of input..a common issuie not often enough addressed...I remember early on, it taking 8 or so weeks to start really getting proper gains,then day X coming up..pushed it back alot,but in retrospect,over all dint make much difference...nowadays,I just run the lenght planned,sometimes I make my goal,sometimes I dont...

Longest blast was 6 months. If I remember right, tren was for 4 months straight. Damn SFW, I salute you:clapping:, tren for a year is no joke.

I upped my dose a little. I worked my way up to 200mg/week, was there for about 3 weeks, upped to 300 for 2 weeks and now I'm at 340mg/week I got my BP checked 3 weeks ago when I was at 300mg and it was 140/80, going to check my BP now, I'm getting some anxiety that it's getting bad. Not sure why, first time I've gotten bad anxiety so far. I just feel like my chest feels weird but every time I check my heart and pulse it's fine. Idk I'm probably just freaking out for no reason lol.

Been on cycle for 15 years....Guiness Book of Gearz Records...

Been on cycle for 15 years....Guiness Book of Gearz Records...

Right there with you .. Quitting is not an option ..
Oh and jfresh, if you raised your dose and now are experiencing unwanted sides then I would suggest going back to your previous dose .. Why bring in unneeded sides if you know that you tolerate a lower dose without any .. You have nothing but time .. Use it

Just my two cents...ran tren e for 20 weeks last blast, my greatest results were seen at 16 to 18 weeks. No lasting sides no problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About 4 years of a blast blast cruise blast blast blast cruise blast... Lol cycle

Back