• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

First cycle Anavar only

gytonilas

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys. I was looking for any opinions on using anavar and nolva/clomid for PCT.This would be my first cycle and I'm not planning to keep juicing , just want to cut to my show. STATS: Weight 250 lb, Height 195cm/6ft5, age late 19. Bodyfat 12-13. My goal is to use it for cutting. Would natty testosterone normalise in some time after using anavar or suppression ir permanent? I'm planning 6-8weeks cycle. Any sides?I'm training for about 7 years. Thanks

You probably won't find much support for an oral only cycle. Especially at only 19. Keep eating. Training and learning. I would wait a few years before using gear.

Your 19 years old, 250lbs at 12% body fat?? WOW! Sounds like you have god like genetics, a little hard work and dieting would be better for you than running an Anavar only cycle. I'm curious how you came up with the idea to run that by itself?

Here we go again.....my view-no,no,no

I have serious doubts about your stats. I'm guessing you are actually 15-18% bf.

Cutting is primarily in the diet, which you don't need AAS for.. AT ALL. If you are looking for a cutting drug, clenbuterol is a better choice but I'm pretty sure you don't need any assistance. Anavar does not magically burn fat and neither does clen. It all comes down to the diet.

Proviron would be a better choice for what you are trying to do, but still not a good plan either way.

I have serious doubts about your stats. I'm guessing you are actually 15-18% bf.

Cutting is primarily in the diet, which you don't need AAS for.. AT ALL. If you are looking for a cutting drug, clenbuterol is a better choice but I'm pretty sure you don't need any assistance. Anavar does not magically burn fat and neither does clen. It all comes down to the diet.

You don't need AAS to build muscle either but somehow we are all here anyway :rolleyes:

Like the rest said, your to young.. plus you will be very disappointed with the results.

study and learn about your macro's man, and increase the volume and intensity with your lifts. that will make a word of a difference, a complete game changer in your physique, thrust me! Add a pre workout before your lifts, work you tail off for you food and youll be set!

You don't need AAS to build muscle either but somehow we are all here anyway :rolleyes:

Yea, but I think most here switched to AAS once they were close-ish to there genetic max (so gaining like 2-3 lbs a year). You don't need AAS to gain appreciable muscle when you start out. Same goes with cutting. You don't need AAS to drop to 7-8% but if you want to go past that, then drugs should be considered.

Back