• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TheCptn: The Truth be Told

s2h

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So many aren;t sure about theCptn..is he into cawk or is he into hole...well i can say for cetain he is one or the other...my only experience with him was a time we flew private jet to see Sheri...we had her in a tough spot...it was a DP situation and theCptn was driving the boat form the rear into muddy waters...all while i was holding on for dear life up the domestic entrance....really he had the oppurtunity for a opps got the wrong hole moment but passed..

I think theCptn is not maybe kinda sorta not is not ghey...

Discuss:(

lol..which strain of kratom this even Mr 2H?

EWW! That means your ballz touched each other's.

So many aren;t sure about theCptn..is he into cawk or is he into hole...well i can say for cetain he is one or the other...my only experience with him was a time we flew private jet to see Sheri...we had her in a tough spot...it was a DP situation and theCptn was driving the boat form the rear into muddy waters...all while i was holding on for dear life up the domestic entrance....really he had the oppurtunity for a opps got the wrong hole moment but passed..

I think theCptn is not maybe kinda sorta not is not ghey...

Discuss:(

I'm almost willing to be that the Captn' is some old man that has been married to same nice lady for the last 35 years, or he's a horn dog like the rest of you sick puppies.

IML Gear Cream!
EWW! That means your ballz touched each other's.
Incidental ball contact while pleasing a WOMAN is not gay!
On a side note, it is also perfectly acceptable to rub your cocks on each other, as long as it happens inside a vagina... NOT GAY, very much.

Incidental ball contact while pleasing a WOMAN is not gay!
On a side note, it is also perfectly acceptable to rub your cocks on each other, as long as it happens inside a vagina... NOT GAY, very much.

No its a little Ghey. Acceptable in most instances. But don't lie to yourself. External male genital contact... even if incidental...makes you a enemy to the Republican party

No its a little Ghey. Acceptable in most instances. But don't lie to yourself. External male genital contact... even if incidental...makes you a enemy to the Republican party

Unless your in an airport bathroom stall. Totally different ball game.

Republican, democrat... I'm pretty much an enemy of every party... except swinger parties, they like me.

Republican, democrat... I'm pretty much an enemy of every party... except swinger parties, they like me.

You have come close to reaching true enlightenment. If you would have added chloroform party you would be the new Dali Lama my friend!

You have come close to reaching true enlightenment. If you would have added chloroform party you would be the new Dali Lama my friend!
Aaaahhhhh, then I am in fact the new Dali Lama, my friend, for chloroform parties are ever so much fun! ( OK, do I need to do the JK thing here, seems kinda obvious to me, but evidently some people think I'm serious, which I'm not, except for when I am...😨

Aaaahhhhh, then I am in fact the new Dali Lama, my friend, for chloroform parties are ever so much fun! ( OK, do I need to do the JK thing here, seems kinda obvious to me, but evidently some people think I'm serious, which I'm not, except for when I am...😨

:winkfinger:

Back