• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Opinions on long duration Test Doses

gutetime30

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I need some really good honest opinions and maybe facts if anyone can provide some information on this. If someone has been using testosterone e, or cyp at doses of 500 mg for over a year and half now. Is there gonna be negative side affects associated with this? The individual has liver/kidneys checked and is in good health. However, he has has one issue. Unfortunately his body has felt like he is having a testosterone crash. He is using watson pharmaceutical test e currently and has been for over 6 months. All estrogen levels came back in balance and cbc count. I'm personally kinda mind boggled but he is extremely fatigued. Like zombie fatigued.... it seems like low T but idk how that is possible. The blood test was done over a month ago. Does anyone have any solutions or opinions for this matter. He went to an endo (not a good one in my opinion) and blames it on having high test levels. It's a similar situation to my own issues, however he is using a pharmaceutical testosterone (I'm using a lower dose 250 mg). Please if possible and offer any light. I need some more opinions on this rather than having him go to a dumb endo that doesn't really know what he's talking about. If anyone has a legitimate answer I would like to know otherwise all opinions are welcomed, and including thoughts on long duration usage of high test doses.

I get lethargic on long runs and at 500mg/wk for over a year and a half he's basically been on one long ass cycle. How are his RBC, hematocrit, and hemoglobin? May need to dial back to a TRT dose for awhile to give his system a break and see if he feels better, or it may be unrelated to the gear and it may be a thyroid issue. Have him request blood work and get his thyroid levels checked.

A complete workup,check everthing...I ran a long cycle once,never again...thats partially why Im on trt now...for me,the risks were higher than the rewards..

He's getting updated blood work next week. I shall keep you all posted. Yeah its bad. He has zero oil on skin. No headaches anymore, loss of strength, loss of appetite, mood swings, everything u just don't wanna run into. I told him at least a month breather would you agree. He's on the same bodybuilding g team as myself and our coach wants to kill him for this. He just recently got a sharp pain shooting down his spine and horrible joint pain. He can barely get up from the ground. It's alot worse than myself. His muscles are getting softer as well. His e2 is perfect though so it can't be estrogen. Do you guys mind if I show him this page?

I agree with zionoir. Sounds like a full work-up is in order. Something ain't right. Tell him to get to the doctor ASAP.

Could It be the androgen receptors not turning over? I usually have a good grasp on this, but it's unusual to see this happening with someone. I just wanted further opinions to understand maybe a further explenation.

I have never dealt with this personally so unfortunately I have no knowledge in this area.

Okie dokie! Well Thank you though sir for all your responses and opinions. I already showed him all of this. He went to an endo and they believe it's because anyone who ever takes steroids runs into these problems (Doesn't suprise me). Hopefully someone can help me out some more!

That sounds like the typical "doctor" response when you tell them you are on AAS. Their first reaction is to blame everything on AAS. My last doctor visit he informed me that steroids were affecting my kidney function (elevated creatinine levels). I informed him that my elevated creatinine levels were due to the amount of muscle mass that I was carrying, and they did not represent a loss of kidney function. Dumb asses. Tell your buddy to continue to pursue this. He needs to get it figured out, whether it turns out to be something serious or not.

I agree. I gave him some more levels to check our like shgb and etc... it's not a joke and you guys are not kidding. I even hate the endos and my major will be in it for school. They don't widen there knowledge to new information and what the human body can do. They go by the books and that's it.

IML Gear Cream!
That sounds typical of Dr.s Its always the gear,BS...but it may be in this case..long runs,put the body under alot of stress,cant run high octane all the time...I can say that for me,that 14 month run caused some serious issuies,not just physical,but mentally as well...plus,I was A real asshole!

Long term test runs (several years at random dosages) have not effected me negatively to date. I keep my estro in check and have labs done periodically.

Me too, z. I made it 10 months before finally dropping it down to a TRT dose. I was feeling major fatigue with no energy whatsoever and started developing shortness of breath. I was very concerned about my heart so I backed off until I got checked out by a doctor and started feeling better.

Im sure what componds are ran,dosages,sensitivity,hell alot of factors...I just respond better to short burst nowadays...ofcourse being 50 is a concern...for example my RBC is and stays high now,my natural T level was decreased due to that long run,never to return to normal...some people I know are lucky...I wasnt...you know what they say about dancing with the devil,,,

Back