• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

back pumped or pumps

JJR

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
any of you get back pumps, I have gotten them from dbol and maybe drol before but Im not running any orals.

test,deca hgh is what Im using now.
I play hockey a few nights a week never back to back games there always like every third day. And real soon in the game my back starts tightening up and shift after shift it gets tigher and tighter to the point it feels locked after I cant even take my skates off I have to sit for 10 min it hardly looseens but I can lean just enough to untie. these are the worst back spazms Ive ever felt. I stretch before games warm up to, it also makes sleeping hard as its uncomfortable throughout the night. anyone have any cure for this. Im thinking it could be gh being its my first go with it really the only thing different.

Water and taurine. If not that, water+potassium.

- - - Updated - - -

A bit off topic.....but do you ever sleep? Seems you are as addicted to asf as much or more than me
Well AgentYes pharma is her business :D

Is it your main one, AgentYes?

ok thanks guys I knew tourine would be brought up Ill give it a try. how long does it take to stop or help the pumps go away?

I nap some lol but yes this is my pleasure and my business both.

My other business is lifting weights and tanning. Doesn't really pay the bills.

Sounds like you have it good....all I think about now at work is. Gym. Food. ASF. and what AY gear im going to order next. Its exhausting work.....now I need a nap

I like your other business...tanning. Epic.

IML Gear Cream!
Sounds like you have it good....all I think about now at work is. Gym. Food. ASF. and what AY gear im going to order next. Its exhausting work.....now I need a nap
Sounds like the life of a bodybuilder.

I don't see why it shouldn't pay your bills ? I have girls laying around here and their bills are paid ? lol-OD

Consistent taurine use helped me. I used to get wiked tibial is anterior cramps to where I couldn't even lift my toes up to walk on the treadmill

Consistent taurine use helped me. I used to get wiked tibial is anterior cramps to where I couldn't even lift my toes up to walk on the treadmill

Nothing like reading the word consistent to remind me I have been very inconsistent :/

Haha trust me I knew when I didn't get enough taurine, but I was sloppy with the consistency. Once I got that down I didn't have a problem

Back