• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How do I?

heathalot

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Keep from having such an intense crash at the end of a cycle? I lost just about all of my strength when I finished cycle 1. Is there anything I can do to prevent this?

Give all the cycle details.

What kind of PCT and when did you start it? What was your diet and training after the cycle until the end of PCT?

keep the cals high eat clean lift heavy , also the above post are a must

keep lifting hard, follow proper PCT protocol, and keep the diet clean and high...

Give all the cycle details.

What kind of PCT and when did you start it? What was your diet and training after the cycle until the end of PCT?

14 days out i started clomid at 100mg a day for 5 days...then 75, 50, and 25...each for 5 days. My diet stayed clean...any meat...eggs, rice. I droped my weights down for the most part and did higher rep ranges. For instance...at the peak of my cycle....i could do 100lb db presses for 12 reps...at 175 pounds. After i lost my strength...i could barely do them for three. Is this typical? I couldnt even do the 100s before I started.

In addition to what the other bros said, I personally like using test prop for those 2 weeks before pct., that way my levels don't steadily decline before pct.

In all honesty though, so many factors play into how much strength you keep, and a lot of it is mental.

In addition to what the other bros said, I personally like using test prop for those 2 weeks before pct., that way my levels don't steadily decline before pct.

In all honesty though, so many factors play into how much strength you keep, and a lot of it is mental.

ive got prop on the way...what kind of dosing on that?

and thanks to all of you for the responses

14 days out i started clomid at 100mg a day for 5 days...then 75, 50, and 25...each for 5 days. My diet stayed clean...any meat...eggs, rice. I droped my weights down for the most part and did higher rep ranges. For instance...at the peak of my cycle....i could do 100lb db presses for 12 reps...at 175 pounds. After i lost my strength...i could barely do them for three. Is this typical? I couldnt even do the 100s before I started.
PCT should be a little bit longer. I would have done aromasin and clomid together for the whole four weeks.
Instead of dropping weights, you should try to keep them the same. You actually don't want too much volume when on PCT.

Dropping in strength is typical. That doesn't sound TOO bad actually for PCT (12 reps to 3 reps on the same weight). What were some other strength losses? Bear in mind that it'll be easier for you to work back up to 12 reps naturally (than before when ungeared) because that muscle previously existed. Don't be too discouraged!

ive got prop on the way...what kind of dosing on that?

and thanks to all of you for the responses
I wouldn't suggest running any gear until many weeks after PCT is over. Let your system recover.
As to GS's suggestion - 14 days is actually a bit long (your testosterone will be 0 by then with an enanthate or cyp cycle). I personally do 9-10 days.

Cruise and you won't have to worry about it haha. Rainier has got the right idea for ya

IML Gear Cream!
running HCG at 250iu 2ce per week is also a really good way to ensure you recover your natty levels really quick....it also improves the overall quality of the cycle...i wont ever run without it anymore....stay strong brother

Back