• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New to forum

Domelotta

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi guys!

I'm new to the forum, but I'm pretty excited to get my journey started here. I'm 26, 5'6" 160lbs, been lifting since 15 years old on and off (Last 3 years have been consistent with tracking food, lifts, etc.). I've had a problem putting on size though throughout my life, because I've been cursed with knee injuries (played soccer my whole life). Had 6 surgeries altogether, so whenever I'm on a roll I lose a lot of gains being on bed rest for a month or more. The most I've weighed was 170 in college. Haven't had surgery in 4 years though and hope I won't need it again. My goal is 165lbs shredded, so probably 185-190lbs is my goal before a cut. Any info or advice for me would be greatly appreciated! Looking forward to the journey.

Welcome aboard! You say you have issues putting in size...what do you eat? Like what does a typical day of food consist of? Looking for quantity and item

Well a typical day for me will consist of about 3200-3400+ calories. I eat a bagel and some meat in the morning with two scoops of whey protein, for lunch I'll have chicken breast, rice, beans, and a soft pretzel, snacks throughout the day are usually a couple large granola bars and bananas, first dinner is chicken breast, rice, and a vegetable, and second dinner is whatever remaining macros I need for the day. It usually ends up being a ton of carbs some nuts and a fruit/vegetable with some chicken or fish. I aim to hit around 70 fats 450-500 carbs 200 protein a day. Anymore than that and I basically just put on pure fat. Also being as I'm pretty short it amplifies the stalky fat look. Forgot to also mention, I take 5g creatine-mono a day.

Welcome aboard Domelotta. Have you ever cycled before? If your diet is in order and your training for gains im positive some gear will work wonders for you.
My advise is read as much as you can and make your own decisions then others can help fine tune and fill in the blanks.
Welcome you soccer hooligan

Welcome aboard Domelotta. Have you ever cycled before? If your diet is in order and your training for gains im positive some gear will work wonders for you.
My advise is read as much as you can and make your own decisions then others can help fine tune and fill in the blanks.
Welcome you soccer hooligan

Haha thanks, FC Bayern!!! And no I've never cycled. Always been curious, but hesitant. I have been natural my whole lifting career, just taking occasional supplementation to assist me in workouts and help meet my macronutrients. I've quietly been lurking for a while but wanted to officially sign up because I think I'm ready for the next step. I want to get everything in place so I can begin a cycle of Test E in fall/winter of 2015 before I turn 27. Hopefully it all works out.

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome aboard! You say you have issues putting in size...what do you eat? Like what does a typical day of food consist of? Looking for quantity and item
Replied, sorry couldn't figure out the quote reply on my phone at first.

Haha thanks, FC Bayern!!! And no I've never cycled. Always been curious, but hesitant. I have been natural my whole lifting career, just taking occasional supplementation to assist me in workouts and help meet my macronutrients. I've quietly been lurking for a while but wanted to officially sign up because I think I'm ready for the next step. I want to get everything in place so I can begin a cycle of Test E in fall/winter of 2015 before I turn 27. Hopefully it all works out.
Its always a good idea to get everything in place first before you pin anything. A first cycle should always be test only and test c or e bc theyre longer esters and only need to be pinned twice a week. Id run test e 500 a week for your first, its pretty standard.

Welcome

Back