• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Barman rant.

ponyboy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Dude walks in.
Me: how are you?
Dude: no response.
Me: Some water and a cocktail menu for you to look at.
Dude: looks at his phone for 7-10 minutes. ....... (Loud entitled voice) can you give me some power.
Me: not here, but the other end of the bar sir.
Dude: walks around like he needs a epi pen shot, then behind the other end of my bar looking for an outlet.
Me: sir I will be right there to help you, and don't ever walk behind my bar again! ok?
Dude: Jesus man, I need to charge my phone.
Me: imagining what it would be like to split his head with a pick axe, and play with his blood. Fuck you amazon mother fuckers!

Peace.
PB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should have told him electricity is for paying customers, your bar is not a charging station........:coffee:

Should have told him electricity is for paying customers, your bar is not a charging station........:coffee:

This ^ or just split his head open :winkfinger:

I would have dropped his phone into a drink then told him he had to buy the drink haha

Tell him you ran out of what ever mix he needs for his drink. Go in back rub one out into his glass and make drink. After frantically looking for the outlet the idiot probably won't notice your load until a sip or 2.:winkfinger:

Back