PDA

View Full Version : MSM glucosamine?

Metalhead
04-28-2015, 09:46 PM
I have a bad right shoulder and right knee, would it be helpful to use msm/glucosamine even thought I am on deca right now?

Zyglamail
04-29-2015, 06:47 AM
I have a bad right shoulder and right knee, would it be helpful to use msm/glucosamine even thought I am on deca right now?

msm, glucosamine and chondrition can all help to some degree. Most people however will only get minimal benefit from these products. The reason being is that tthe prime elements in collagen synthesis are still missing.

Ive said it dozens of times here on the forum, collagen production REQUIRES ample amounts (and when I say ample, I mean large) doses of vitamin C, along with some lysine and proline.

These elements are CRITICAL to collagen synthesis are are almost always in very short demand, this is also the reason heart disease is the nations number 1 killed. Arterial walls are also collagen based.

Here is how you deal with chronic tendonitis thats not caused by adhesions and lack of mobility.

Vitamin C (ascorbic acid is cheapest source) 6-10 grams a day in divided doses.
lysine 3g a day in divided doses
proline 3g a day in divided doses

For extra help add in msm, chondroiten and glucosamine

Just google collagen synthasis and spend 30 minutes reading various bits of data on it.

Metalhead
04-29-2015, 08:56 AM
msm, glucosamine and chondrition can all help to some degree. Most people however will only get minimal benefit from these products. The reason being is that tthe prime elements in collagen synthesis are still missing.

Ive said it dozens of times here on the forum, collagen production REQUIRES ample amounts (and when I say ample, I mean large) doses of vitamin C, along with some lysine and proline.

These elements are CRITICAL to collagen synthesis are are almost always in very short demand, this is also the reason heart disease is the nations number 1 killed. Arterial walls are also collagen based.

Here is how you deal with chronic tendonitis thats not caused by adhesions and lack of mobility.

Vitamin C (ascorbic acid is cheapest source) 6-10 grams a day in divided doses.
lysine 3g a day in divided doses
proline 3g a day in divided doses

For extra help add in msm, chondroiten and glucosamine

Just google collagen synthasis and spend 30 minutes reading various bits of data on it.Thanks for the well informed reply! I'll try it out.