• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bes tasting protien I've ever had.

RoidsR4m3

Going Pro 2016
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just got my Myfusion from Gaspari. Peanut butter cookie dough is unreal guys. I just blended this up with a banana and omfg this is amazing. If your looking for a new protein, this is it right here... two :winkfinger: up for me.

pGNC1-14847976dt.jpg

Heads up.
Idk if its been reformulated. But I remember seeing a test posted on a forum which showed actual protein content per serving vs advertised. And myofusion was very low. I don't remember exactly how low, but one of the worst.
It does taste good. But I want the protein I'm paying for. Ill prob never go myofusion personally.
Ill try to find it later at home. And post it up.
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong and that test was proven wrong somehow.

well that sucks for me then, however, I've always had great luck with gaspari's protien. I'll have to look into that.

Heads up.
Idk if its been reformulated. But I remember seeing a test posted on a forum which showed actual protein content per serving vs advertised. And myofusion was very low. I don't remember exactly how low, but one of the worst.
It does taste good. But I want the protein I'm paying for. Ill prob never go myofusion personally.

I remember that too. <searches the archive...> It's here, post #14 by Vibrant: http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/sh...rite-brand-of-protein/page2?highlight=gaspari

Gaspari's flavors are delicious.

I mixed it with four ounces of milk, four ounces of water and 5 ice cubes. I have my girl a try and she took it and ran. I literally had to make myself another one.

IML Gear Cream!
Damn I might have to try this. I'm a syntha6 fan myself.

Dymatize Cookies N' Cream Casein is amazing. ON pro complex gainer tastes pretty damn good as well. Though top of the charts is probably a good ole ribeye covered with a couple of fried eggs and a glass of milk.

Muscle Pharm Combat Powder 'Choc Milk Flavor'. Shit is the bomb. Also ALMOST every flavor by Muscle Milk is good. Specially that der banana. Fucking WINNING!

I remember to love all . wondering this site . I have take a daily fresh fruit , milk and fish oil .

Lol I love Combat by Muscle Pharms off Orbitnutrition.com but Choc milk does hit the spot post workout!!

Heads up.

I also saw this a while back...not sure how legit that research was but I havent bought a tub since because im paranoid.

When I am bulking.. I LOVE syntha-6...any flavor!!! Currently using MusclePharm Combat, good stuff also!

No more protein shakes for this fella. But for the years I used them my absolute favorite was pre-mixed Designer Whey bottles. Best taste ever. I realized the in-frugality of consuming massive quantities of protein like this, and switched to ON Whey double rich choc. A few years on that, and I know know that I'm getting enough protein from NY natural diet to maintain and grow a little.

Muscle Pharm Combat Powder 'Choc Milk Flavor'. Shit is the bomb. Also ALMOST every flavor by Muscle Milk is good. Specially that der banana. Fucking WINNING!

Combat Vanilla for me. With a banana and of honey, it tastes like banana pudding.

Had some samples of the OP's peanut butter cokie dough and it was damn good !!!!
Prefer AllMax chocolate chip peanut butter though myself.

This is my choice for a while. I like basic vanilla since I usually mix other stuff in it so I don't want competing flavors. Protein powder isn't a mainstay of my diet so I'm not so particular.

Attachments

• optimum_nutrition_gold_standard_whey_protein_french_vanilla_creme.jpg
    optimum_nutrition_gold_standard_whey_protein_french_vanilla_creme.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 19
ON gold standard extreme milk chocolate is the best I've tried so far

My favorite is ON Chocolate Malt. Mix with fat free milk, damn that's good.

My favorite is hands down syntha 6 out of what I've tried for taste. I just wish it was included in that redit test. I've tried vanilla milkshake, chocolate milkshake and cookies and cream all VERY good. It better taste good. It has like 6 grams of fat, and 15 carbs of memory serves me right.

ON gold standard for decent non overpowering taste and high protein percentage.

Back