• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

extending first cycle from 12 to 16 weeks

bax

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hows going . My first cycle . I runed dbol 5 weeks 40mg a day from alpha pharma and 10 days after i started dbol i began test e 300mg e3d and so far im very happy from gains and want to extend cycle to 16 weeks. What wud u recommend for it ? I was thinking of var

I think most here would recommend just sticking with the test and calling it good.

Maybe just up the test,the gains u can get from test on your first run are amazing considering diet and trAining. Are in check

Hows going . My first cycle . I runed dbol 5 weeks 40mg a day from alpha pharma and 10 days after i started dbol i began test e 300mg e3d and so far im very happy from gains and want to extend cycle to 16 weeks. What wud u recommend for it ? I was thinking of var
Ont add var, its your first run. Your virgin muscles will show great gains off of test alone. And test e is just beginning to kick in if youve only been on it for 4 weeks. My two cents, stick w test e, up the dose later in your cycle and let it play out. Patience young jedi haha

Are you using any ai's..next time start the test e at the same time as the dbol test e takes weeks to kick i. This is you first cycle keep it simple come off do your pct therapy plan your next cycle better....

I second on just extending your test, I don't even see a beef to increase the test if you're on 300mg e3d and it's your first cycle. Good luck brother.

Thanks guys. I stick to test so. How much shud i up the dose and what week u reckon i want to get most I can out of first cycle. Diet is super clean. I fucked it up for 2 days with alco and coke but will never again . Got my lesson on that :) I have an arimidex but i only took it for a weekand a half like around last week of dbol. I heard ai will decrease the gains and I dont see any sides so far.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. I stick to test so. How much shud i up the dose and what week u reckon i want to get most I can out of first cycle. Diet is super clean. I fucked it up for 2 days with alco and coke but will never again . Got my lesson on that :) I have an arimidex but i only took it for a weekand a half like around last week of dbol. I heard ai will decrease the gains and I dont see any sides so far.

I'm confused with your statement that you gave an arimidex. Does tasty mean you only have one now? What all AIs, SERMs, HCG or other post cycle meds do you have to work with? When it comes to your test I don't see a need to increase the dose if this is your first cycle. You're taking over 600mg/week and most people naha excellent gains off 500mg/week especially if your diet is on check like you say. Is there a reason you think you need to increase at this point?

I'm confused with your statement that you gave an arimidex. Does tasty mean you only have one now? What all AIs, SERMs, HCG or other post cycle meds do you have to work with? When it comes to your test I don't see a need to increase the dose if this is your first cycle. You're taking over 600mg/week and most people naha excellent gains off 500mg/week especially if your diet is on check like you say. Is there a reason you think you need to increase at this point?

Ok so I did arimidex for lile 10 - 12 days 0.5 eod it wqs around 4th week of dbol. I didnt want to do ai at all on this cycle but I got paranoied im getting a gyno haha no soreness no itching just my visual perception abd i thought im feeling both tits differently so I took some AI till i got off dbol to get estrogens down. I have nolva and clomid on hand . Hcg will be getting shortly.im going friday to do bloods and i will do estradiol and i will check up on my prpstate as well cause i start to have problems to urinate straight after I wake up :)

I was thinking about incrasing test cause i heard after some weeks the receptors are getting used to the stuff and to keep gaining u need to add compound or volume.

- - - Updated - - -

About Ai i have wrote post but moderator has to accept it.

IML Gear Cream!
I did arimidex for 10 12 days like 0.5 eod when i got paranoid im getting gyno. I have nolva clomid on hand . Getting hcg soon

Back