• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Canada Peptides Somatropin HGH is back in stock!

domestic-supply

us-domesticsupply.to
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Canada Peptides Somatropin HGH is back in stock today!

Sorry for delay in restocking this excellent brand GH.
Kits are same price but do not come with bac water.
Its much easier to import these without the water amps so hopefully I will not have supply issues anymore.

If anyone wants Somatropin GH they should order now. I sold already 30% of my stock that just came in today. Over 30 kits gone in just a few hours. I should have ordered more. :)
Now everyone wants alot more Somatropin because they liked it. And there are alot of good reviews on the forums.

I had 15 kits last week and sold them in two days. I didnt even add them to the web site as I knew there would be 5-10 customers who would order 50 kits total which I didnt have in stock last week.

Kits are same price but do not come with bac water.
Its much easier to import these without the water amps so hopefully I will not have supply issues anymore.
Here is pic of new kit without water

Last edited:
How long do you think it will be before Androxine will be back in stock?

Never mind, I saw your post in another thread. Thanks

Okay thanks.....I'll be watching for the restock!

These kits have tested very well. Good to see them back in stock DS. :winkfinger:

This is good stuff......i've run quite abit of it. Don't have bloods, but I've run enough hgh to know when it's good, and this stuff is.

IML Gear Cream!
DS I hope you don't mind me asking a quick question, but is there a specific reason why although you carry Pharmacom you don't sell their Pharmatropin GH?

I'm planning to buy some very good generics and you're the top on my list for later this week, I've never seen one bad thing about you or your products... I'm just curious to know, does it have bad testing or something?

DS I hope you don't mind me asking a quick question, but is there a specific reason why although you carry Pharmacom you don't sell their Pharmatropin GH?

I'm planning to buy some very good generics and you're the top on my list for later this week, I've never seen one bad thing about you or your products... I'm just curious to know, does it have bad testing or something?

Because from what Ive heard its crap.
Its absolutely not popular in russia. If you go read Russian BBing boards you will see too.

Last edited:
When will you have this back in stock?

I hope to have some more in stock within 3 weeks. It sells very fast so I usually dont get a chance to put it up here. It goes up on my site and sells out in maybe a day or two.

Back