• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New Member Introduction :)

PowerFit

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi All!

I'm new here and wanted to introduce myself. I'm a 33 year old male, currently living in Seattle (originally from Boston and spent 7 years in NYC) and have been into training, bodybuilding, fitness, nutrition/health for over 13 years. Ran several cycles in the past and had lots of success. However, it's been a while since I've run anything - about 4 years now. Been natural and adjusted my training a bit several times as well. Definitely seriously considering getting back on and look forward to it and being back on the boards. I used to be on the boards quite a bit but over time I've faded away. It's great to be back!

I'm about 6' tall and currently sitting around 195lbs with approx 10% bodyfat. I do cardio (running/spin/HIIT sprints) at least 4-5 times a week minimum along with weight training 5 times per week minimum.

For work I am a business management professional.

Anyway I hope this is a good introduction! It's great to be here and look forward to contributing as well as discussing and continuous learning!

Tyson

Welcome to the community bud! You're in a great place with tons of info. Soak it all up

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome brother

Welcome

Back