• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

My honest brand reviews. The good the bad the ugly

bababoeyasf

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
was posting a couple things earlier and it made me think i havent done one of these for a while and even if i get bashed praised or other i dont really care since my internet reputation doesnt matter a ton to me either way.

GEN SHI- was great when i ran them probably 2011 or 2012

Euro Pharm- Have ran from serveral sponsors over the years. Shitty gear just stay away is the short of it. better sources out there.

Roid + - very impressed! running it right now. not a huge international fan though shipping takes forever but gear itself is killer

RC labs- Cheap test that works but painful. This was a while ago maybe thats sorted out. Too painful wouldnt order again. Also i SUSPECT the tren e may have been underdosed....BUT i have never ran enanthate prior so maybe it was me. Also its so cheap who cares anyway lol but again painful

AMA- awesome but gone

Pharmalogic-Awesome but gone

MFL- Really like them a lot. great domestic source. Look forward to trying more products. Soon will be on their test e and mast prop so ill know more later say in two months when i switch to that.

Medlab-ordering was great communication was great havent taken products yet.

Blueprint-Communications has been great ordering/shipping has been a little slower than most domestic places out there but thats less important than quality of gear. So far though im liking them and suspect they are busier than usual because of that big sale so not worried about it.

I think thats it! hope this helps people in their decision making and ordering. Lets help each other so anyone else want to add sources or agree disagree please do the more information the better for the whole board!

Oh and i only order from Ironmag research now. Never had an issue and sooooooooooooooo many research companies seem hit or miss or miss all together. after so much bunk shit i just would rather pay a little more and play it safe. For what its worth i used to like RUI a lot too but iron mag is just easier now since they always have their banners right in my face lol and its cool to support them anyway

haha yeah man its a compulsion i think besides loving to try new sponsros i have a ton of stuff. stuff i wont even get to for 8 months. Right now on hand i have some euro pharm, medlab, MFL, AMA, RC, Roid+, medlab, phamalogic.....may even be missing one i havent pulled out the whole stash in a while
Damn brother, you sure do get around.

You sir, are a true gear whore! /salute

Oh and i only order from Ironmag research now. Never had an issue and sooooooooooooooo many research companies seem hit or miss or miss all together. after so much bunk shit i just would rather pay a little more and play it safe. For what its worth i used to like RUI a lot too but iron mag is just easier now since they always have their banners right in my face lol and its cool to support them anyway

Agreed ... I'm thinking of switching just to Ironmag research as well. Only heard good things.

Back