• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

....that's the end of that!!

s2h

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So over the last year since my last cycle of DHEA and Synthetic Estrogen i have amassed a jumbo lot of gearz for my planned run starting on June 1st at 12:37pm...i was really looking forward to this cycle since it would be my first wiith male hormones....the stash i hid in the utensil drawer in the kitchen was 25 10mg Var tabs and 200mg of andriol...so yes i was planning on putting on 30-35lbs in 4 weeks...

Problem is my gf moved in with her 9 illegitimate kids and is worried they might use a fork over the next decade and see the mega stash...which may lead to gearz use and possibly them growing a set of ballz big enough to make decisions on there own...i tried to discuss this with her last night after i was allowed to remove my leg iron and cannon ball...well it went in the shitter fast...her concernns are these:

1)i may get high T levels and pound some ass that doesnt have a controlling bitch connected to it
2)i may get locked up and not be able to support the kids i didnt father
3)my ballz might get smaller then they are now and i will become a tranny and send theCptn noodz to lhjo too

i'm sure everyone can relate to my weak state of testicular fortitude and nobody will call me a giant wet oyster lipped pussy...so thanks in advance:)

Any suggestions on what i should do??...i love her so much and i cant go on without her running my life as there are no other women left on earth that i know of...

Thanks,
VagMan
milehighkratom728.gif

Well this is your lifestyle (for the last couple months) and clearly your balls have shriveled to the point where she should be calling the shots..
Wait- why am I explaining this? Get your sweet ass in there and get the fucking dishes washed.

Another critical case of you having to send me your gearz... This shit is paying off

Mannn I started the thread with I'm a pussy. Glad I got the pit parody to compliment that.

On that note I blame my low post pct t levels

Last edited:
LOL@ 1)i may get high T levels and pound some ass that doesnt have a controlling bitch connected to it

Well.. I deleted the first post I put because I just caught on.. Lmao

i love her soooo much guys...she even got me a nickle plated ball and chain set for Mother's Day...it has 9 balls..so 9 more then i ever have had...what a loving and caring women she is....

For every woman that cares if you pin gearz there are ten that will fuck you in front of her if you're jerked just to prove they can.

Bitch-logic <3

For every woman that cares if you pin gearz there are ten that will fuck you in front of her if you're jerked just to prove they can.

Bitch-logic <3

LOVE that bitch logic! Almost no sex has been as good as that jealous stick-it-to-the-other-bitch sex. Awesome being the meat-puppet in the middle.

IML Gear Cream!
I got this Vegas trip planned out in July. I always figure out these really tuff decisions in life there. Vegas is the best spot to understand how a man is a man and a woman is a woman. It cost a lot of money for the clinic but they even have a pool to drown your sorrows in. They have a key for every ball and chain before you enter the clinic. LMK if you lost your key and need a lock smith.

Bitch-logic <3

I love those woman

Back