• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Proviron, daily 25mg

Conceal30

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been doing some research on Proviron and have decided that I want to take 25mg/ED Proviron while off cycle. I was curious if anyone else here has/is doing that and what opinions everyone has about it.

:coffee:

Read up on Proviron in medical journals and case studies.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

thats what ive been doing and how i came to the determination I want to run 25mg/ED indefinitely. As a bridge per se

You didn't specify your goal, but I'll assume for libido? I've used it before resolving to the only thing that really works is the blast/cruise or TRT level doses (of test) in between. I have used it to reduce SHBG levels but even those results weren't as great as I expected before I spent the $ on Proviron. Probably had been just effective using Winstrol.

You didn't specify your goal, but I'll assume for libido? I've used it before resolving to the only thing that really works is the blast/cruise or TRT level doses (of test) in between. I have used it to reduce SHBG levels but even those results weren't as great as I expected before I spent the $ on Proviron. Probably had been just effective using Winstrol.

well my goal is to enjoy all the benefits of the drug including labido and increased free T/lower SHBG. Ill copy/paste some more below. Keep in mind I am over 40 years old.

Complaints attributable to androgen-deficiency, such as reduced efficiency,easy fatigability, lack of concentration, weak memory, disturbances of libido andpotency, irritability, disturbances of sleep, depressive moods, and general vegetativecomplaints, can be overcome or improved by the use of Proviron tablets. Growth, development and function of androgen-dependent target organs arestimulated by Proviron. It promotes development of secondary male sexcharacteristics in cases of prepuberal androgen-deficiency.Proviron eliminates deficiency symptoms in cases where a loss of gonadalfunction has occurred postpuberally.

Ehhh, was that written by a Schering salesman? It *does* have a (somewhat) pronounced androgenic effect, so you still get some of the 'oomph' that we get being on a full blast of gas, a little aggression, libido enhancement would be the #1 thing I give it credit for. As stated before, I tried it specifically with the hopes it would suck my SHBG level down but achieved only dismal results at best.

Most of the first half of that writeup sounds like an antidote to all the media hype put on steroids, how you're going to go into massive depression ultimately killing your family then going on a rape rampage thru the local geriatric center before offing yourself.

People respond differently tho, that is only my experience. Don't take it as gospel. I happen to LOVE boldenone, couldn't imagine being 'on' without it yet other people turn their nose at it. Yet I'll be the first to caution that EQ adds basically no size or mass, but the appetite enhancement and strength increase make it worth it's volume in the syringe.

Last edited:
I cruised on test and Proviron several times.

25mg of Proviron is a bit light. 50mg per day and it's like running high dose of test when it comes to sex drive.

Ehhh, was that written by a Schering salesman? It *does* have a (somewhat) pronounced androgenic effect, so you still get some of the 'oomph' that we get being on a full blast of gas, a little aggression, libido enhancement would be the #1 thing I give it credit for. As stated before, I tried it specifically with the hopes it would suck my SHBG level down but achieved only dismal results at best.

Most of the first half of that writeup sounds like an antidote to all the media hype put on steroids, how you're going to go into massive depression ultimately killing your family then going on a rape rampage thru the local geriatric center before offing yourself.

People respond differently tho, that is only my experience. Don't take it as gospel. I happen to LOVE boldenone, couldn't imagine being 'on' without it yet other people turn their nose at it. Yet I'll be the first to caution that EQ adds basically no size or mass, but the appetite enhancement and strength increase make it worth it's volume in the syringe.

good stuff, thank you for your input. As far as your SHBG result, were you testing it and what was your Provi dose?

Also, thank you Skip for your input as well. However I wont be running any test with it. I will be running the Provi only as a bridge to my next blast.

Yes, it was a few (2006) years back when I was at the phase of using gear where I started to understand how important levels of things OTHER than railing 3 grams of test a week mattered, and while running full 'on' amounts of everything else (all remained static, nothing varied) I did bloods then added 50mg Proviron split b.i.d. for 6 weeks and had bloods done again. I do remember verbatim this number, and there was only a 8.6% reduction in SHBG.

good stuff, thank you for your input. As far as your SHBG result, were you testing it and what was your Provi dose?

Also, thank you Skip for your input as well. However I wont be running any test with it. I will be running the Provi only as a bridge to my next blast.

Hmmm, I would be interested on how that works for you.

IML Gear Cream!
I, as well. Knowledge is power, however I don't know how efficacious this is gonna be just by itself for you.

As for the psychological effects (depression, dick usage, aggression) and for getting rid of estrogens you'll be good to go, but there's the physiological aspect you need to supplement as well. I mainly mean 're-learning' stimulation of the HPTA axis as well as direct stimulation on the Leydig's cells of the testis (they make test)....

Also, the nonexistent anabolic component of mesterolone will leave you in a catabolic downslide, meaning lost gains. I think. I'm rattling this off on my phone and aren't at home to consult reference materials, but I definitely will when I get there.

Preliminary guess tho, cruising on this alone will have you mentally able to accept your body going to shit in the mirror.

I am guessing you need to have test to get more free test from Proviron?

To the OP, what is your natty level of test, if you know.

If running Proviron, will that shut down the HPTA?

I, as well. Knowledge is power, however I don't know how efficacious this is gonna be just by itself for you.

As for the psychological effects (depression, dick usage, aggression) and for getting rid of estrogens you'll be good to go, but there's the physiological aspect you need to supplement as well. I mainly mean 're-learning' stimulation of the HPTA axis as well as direct stimulation on the Leydig's cells of the testis (they make test)....

Also, the nonexistent anabolic component of mesterolone will leave you in a catabolic downslide, meaning lost gains. I think. I'm rattling this off on my phone and aren't at home to consult reference materials, but I definitely will when I get there.

Preliminary guess tho, cruising on this alone will have you mentally able to accept your body going to shit in the mirror.

you said something there...and i am curious. I would think it would be anti-catabolic and would actually help to maintain lean mass and increase fat burning while in a calorie deficit.

Through what pharmacokinetic, or as a result of..? Maybe the anti estro aspect would give the desired fat burning effects but offhand I can't think why it might prove anti-catabolic other than the psychological sense of well being allowing you to train harder and thus lessen the effects...

definately a good idea...i will be running it year round until i find a reason not to...i will start on hrt around 25mg and probly end up at 50mg ed on hrt and on cycle 75mg ed i really like so far but will experiment with different doses until i find what works best for both on and off cycle..

i read alot of reviews with people using it off cycle and have great results...some say it never felt like tney were on pct at all and muscle stayed hard and lean plus vascularity stayed around through pct as well...plus mentally they felt great and libido was great...so all good readings i found....

With even sub-trt doses of test I think it's a great concomitant run, just don't know about freeballing it...

definately a good idea...i will be running it year round until i find a reason not to...i will start on hrt around 25mg and probly end up at 50mg ed on hrt and on cycle 75mg ed i really like so far but will experiment with different doses until i find what works best for both on and off cycle..

i read alot of reviews with people using it off cycle and have great results...some say it never felt like tney were on pct at all and muscle stayed hard and lean plus vascularity stayed around through pct as well...plus mentally they felt great and libido was great...so all good readings i found....

this was my thinking also. since it doesnt suppress the hpta its not necessary to run exogenous test. it lowers estrogen and actually increases your free t. i say win/win

i think proviron definately compliments other compounds...not sure about running it without test or other compounds in your body but im still researching and wouldnt matter for me anyway cuz tnere will never be a day im not on test...i hope anyway...my natty production has already proved to be unworthy of supporting my needs ; )

With even sub-trt doses of test I think it's a great concomitant run, just don't know about freeballing it...

Ive used proviron a couple of times,but never alone..from the research I did before using,sources recommended using it with other compounds,mainly test...as. far as using it for long periods,17 a,never a good idea...

Get Shredded!
I have been doing some research on Proviron and have decided that I want to take 25mg/ED Proviron while off cycle. I was curious if anyone else here has/is doing that and what opinions everyone has about it.

:coffee:

not the best idea...proviron being one of the stronger dht derived drugs will becoome a issue ran alone...it will suppress your hpta and it binds to the androgen receptor with greater affianty then testosterone...so in the scheme of things your test levels will drop too low levels and after say 3-4 weeks roughly you will feel like ass...

a small dose of testosterone or even a 1-andro product would be needed with it....

I cruised on test and Proviron several times.

25mg of Proviron is a bit light. 50mg per day and it's like running high dose of test when it comes to sex drive.

I cruised on it last year for 3 months at 50mg. Didn't see any noticeable benefits - and good prov is not cheap.

Save it for your blasts bro.

this was my thinking also. since it doesnt suppress the hpta its not necessary to run exogenous test. it lowers estrogen and actually increases your free t. i say win/win
Just so rheres no misunderstanding i wouldnt run it alone...i am in hrt when not cycling so i will have min. 150mg ew cyp in me with the proviron when ran at lower doses on hrt..

i would say it should be used with test for sure regaurdless how much...but like i said i am experimenting non with low doses on hrt.. i can only say for sure i loved it at 75mg and 750mg test...my free test was like 931 on these doses.....so i would definately research taking it alone bro...

Proviron is usally given to older men with androgen deficiencies. A pill of 25mg twice daily to treat androgen deficiencies. I personally never met anyone who cruised on just proviron. ...

I could care less what it does I just eat em like skittles and call it good. ;)

Over all well being is 100% , Libido is 100% me liking Proviron is 100% =)
Haha...yup!!!

Last edited:

.Proviron is suppressive and has a negative impact on levels IF the person has elevated testosterone levels prior too dosing Proviron stand alone...so if your ending a cycle and are considering bridging, pct'n, cruising etc with Proviron will inhibit recovery..

the info you cited was from trials on infertile men not males coming off cycle or using exogenous testosterone...btw there are studies on males with elevated testosterone using Proviron aft cycle stand alone and majority had recovery inhibition...

the OP posted he was coming off cycle,,

ok, so its a no go unless im cruising on test.

Last edited:
Back